www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I dont think thats the reason for the usual short term stays at Camarads :biggrin::biggrin:

Since i started to watch (on the first award was offered, maybe somewhere in October) i guess only anthonia&peter are still here (can't talk for barcelona because i don't watch it, but remember a brunette that don't saw her for a while at the thumbnails)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, mib82 said:

It's black, if I click in a past moment it doesn't load the content 

What browser are you using ?  Does your browser allow java to run ? Also make an update for the java here and try Google Chrome for best results

java.com/en/download/

Just now, CamaradsOfficial said:

What browser are you using ?  Does your browser allow java to run ? Also make an update for the java here and try Google Chrome for best results

java.com/en/download/

I tried to use Chrome and Safari but nothing, now I tried to use Firefox and it seems it works :)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, mib82 said:

I tried to use Chrome and Safari but nothing, now I tried to use Firefox and it seems it works :)

Then your browser block scripts. Find the propper settings to allow java scripts and it will work on all the browsers .

Thanks

Just now, CamaradsOfficial said:

Then your browser block scripts. Find the propper settings to allow java scripts and it will work on all the browsers .

Thanks

Okay I will check that! Thank u very much :)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
52 minutes ago, ceilinna said:

it's black for me too now. 

We updated some software on the replay servers. Everything is ok now. Sorry for the downtime.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just curious why? There are no gay people on Camarads? Someone in particular you like? Hope I'm not being too personnel. I'm Amy, it's my nature to be curious about everything. :biggrin:

I wanted to try... and because there are interesting guys and particularly a guy who likes to masturbate in front of the cams without problems 🙈 So that’s the reason. About gay guys I don’t care anymore, never will happen on camarads... and honestly if gay apt are like on VH I prefer to not have them... 

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Anothinia & Peter will take a break from the project to sort some problems out. Their topic will be hidden. It is a posibility for them to return after they sort their problems out.

Thanks