Regina & Stas

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And yes I dont get it too why they gave up the Sveta Vlad appartement for that place. The livingroom is only an extension of the hallway with a sofa in it. 

If I remember well, VH told us in November that their paticipants lived in their own apartments. Because of the many 'disappearances' since then, I often disbelieved their statement: Did Anna and Alex leave their own apartment? On the other side: locations change more often on VHTV than on VV. I think a lot of moves to an other VV-apartment are forced by the neighbours. I'm glad not to live in the same building as A&A with their TV and so-called "music" on during the whole day and night. And no soft carpets on the floor!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Wrong forum, but since you mentioned them. I find them too cocky and prissy for my taste. I don't much like his fuck face. Just my opinion.

I haven't really see them much but their apartment is huge

When things were slow here I decided to join rlc and check out some of the occupants -Kitty has an amazingly tight body--she must work out every day -Their replay feature is so retarded compared to vh and some of their camera placement leaves a lot to be desired

I got tired of vv very fast with the exception of Iris --she always had really frequent and hard orgasms (of course I am speaking from my male point of view) I take it you are female by your name ...but this is the internet--I never saw any partner switching or cheating going on there either--I would really like to see much more drama going on --it is difficult to follow any of these sites unless you talk Russian---I friend of mine knows a girl that just decided to move to Bulgaria and she just loves it I guess -she lives in a city on a lake but I don't know the name of it--She quickly found a boyfriend and has been living with him for 2 years--I was just thinking maybe she is one of the people we have been watching haha

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Gotta be RLC. I think they are a big draw. They used to stay with Nelly and Bogman a lot. They are really young. Lots of musical talent and they fuck like rabbits. At least used to. I don't follow RLC much. Ugly flashing dots and lack of full screen on free cams. 

You can still do full screen on free cams. Use a chrome extension.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, this poor thread has taken a beating. Any comments about the couple or is no one else interested? 

From what I can tell, Regina may have a job and Stas is a typical slacker boy, who doesn't do jack shit all day. Am I wrong?

Guess the reason is there was nothing interesting or worth mentioning by now. Im sure it will grow when theres action.

But it's in general quite a lazy day on VH