Regina & Stas

8 minutes ago, peogeo said:

She is Natasha, Geri and Sveta getting together. 

PP Wathing the kitchen cam, I'm wondering is this a record from 2016 :biggrin:

Makes no sense what you are talking here as always. Please make sure first Regina and Stas payed all their taxes ::)

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe he means only a mother is worthy of love and there is bad grammar and a typo?

You would think anyone getting a tattoo this big, would bloody check and double check it was right! Mind you, I had a friend who thought he had "Peace and Love" written in Chinese on his arm, that was until he went for a Chinese meal and the waiter burst out laughing! Apparently it read "Chicken Fried Rice" !!! ?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RichieC said:

You would think anyone getting a tattoo this big, would bloody check and double check it was right! Mind you, I had a friend who thought he had "Peace and Love" written in Chinese on his arm, that was until he went for a Chinese meal and the waiter burst out laughing! Apparently it read "Chicken Fried Rice" !!! ?

Loool your friend should make sure not to meet so many chinese people then :biggrin:

• Upvote 2