Layla & Eric - Part #1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Alguien sabe por qué el apartamento se encuentra fuera de línea ahora?

I don't know but it is one shame more. VH should notify in advance. Again, everything goes wrong.

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

I don't know but it is one shame more. VH should notify in advance. Again, everything goes wrong.

Why is it "off" and nothing communicated? Try to use your imagination. Or look at the timeline for the ultomo moment and see who was there. Again.

At least we are being spared excuses of technical failure or family encounter.
00:00 in the morning. I just can not figure out how they (Eric and Alex) do this without being present.
Or were they and did not we see them? Because the other option is not encouraging at all.:dodgy:

On 2017-5-2 at 3:20 PM, bean1111 said:

I am starting to wonder about Eric, he seems to like to have guys over a lot.

Ever heard of Bi-sexual? View past situations and assemble your interrogations on. Alex at least as far as we have references does not have these "slips.

On 2017-5-2 at 2:52 PM, maxfactor said:

After last night's bore fest, with four guys and two women in this apartment, I thought it could not get any worse...wrong, tonight they have five guys there and two women.  This is all two typical of the apartments in this site.

At the moment the apartment is offline and therefore I think that your observation of some hours ago for this now gains a new purpose.
:dodgy:

Observation:

These two fizzled out.  Not sure its because of the change of apartments or they just couldn't keep up the suck/fuck, anytime/anywhere un-sustainable pace.

So the questions is...has the fire between them now smoldering or are they, as a couple, in the Maya/Stepan comfort zone?

• Upvote 1

No way have they reached that level. Just the other day she gave him a blowjob at Silvia's place. But, I will grant you that they have burned themselves out by actually having too much sex. Viewers are now bored. Silvia and Josh are on the exact same track. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No way have they reached that level. Just the other day she gave him a blowjob at Silvia's place. But, I will grant you that they have burned themselves out by actually having too much sex. Viewers are now bored. Silvia and Josh are on the exact same track. 

I'm pretty new here, but it seems all the couples burn out over time, the excitement just wears off when we've seen everythema they do, and then it starts repeating itself. Give them back their old apt, and move  S and J in with them. Maybe that will revive their once fiery hot career. Can you imagine  a problem of too much sex?! Lol, I can't but E and L pace might actually be too much!