Board for Catlyn & Patty

• Upvote 1

watch cam girls not interest me,i can see the same show all for free on mfc,cb and co.

i am sure if i take 15 mn i will find her on these cam sites

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, clivebb said:

watch cam girls not interest me,i can see the same show all for free on mfc,cb and co.

This must be what they meant by "chat". No thanks! Like you said Clive, I can watch that for free all day long. 

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This must be what they meant by "chat". No thanks! Like you said Clive, I can watch that for free all day long. 

i have already found the blond on just 10 mn and 20 videos of her,she broadcast on cb,the brunet broadcast probably on the same site too,i will search later

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i have already found the blond on just 10 mn and 20 videos of her,she broadcast on cb,the brunet broadcast probably on the same site too,i will search later

You are allowed to share camsite info on tenants. Post their names if you find them. Comarads is about to learn.

if one mod or stnc create a topic for that  i will post the link

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

I created one. Please see the Cam Girls of VHTV topic for the discussion I had about this.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

By chat it means that we have a chat where users can talk with each other, not interact with the people from the apartments.

9 hours ago, clivebb said:

They cam 1-2 hours, but you see the rest of the life. There are plenty of people who are interested in them, it's just a matter of taste.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

• Upvote 2

Catlyn is very pretty but I'm not into the campsite thing. She needs to get a man or woman there to have sex with

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, clivebb said:

Fyi, camarads requested to have the cam girls thread removed and so it was. Oh well! 

3 hours ago, Russ said:

Catlyn is very pretty but I'm not into the campsite thing. She needs to get a man or woman there to have sex with

Exactly, what are the chances that a cam gurl is going to do anything sexual off the camshow cam? And so aren't you really just paying for a backstsge pass? I think they underestimate the interest people have with watching the everyday life stuff versus their sex life. I mean if they are saving their sex for the show, why bother paying and just get the POV and watch the free cam show? I could be wrong. This will be interesting to see if it is succesful.