Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Wonder if RLC got pissed with Belle and brought in a new girl. Do not think they have ever brought one in at this time of nite. The girls did not act as if a new girl was coming. { just teasing BB about Belle} sorry BB could not resist.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sometimes the posts are more entertaining than to so called action Harley...:biggrin:

It would be difficult for them not to be.

I have to watch, I'm psychologically compelled but what's everyone else's excuse?

I know Naga's LOL

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

\t means that one leaves in a few days ....

... or two .... or even three .... now there is again some hope .... as soon as the twins and gina are out ... this apartment has at least a real chance ... :biggrin:

shutterstock_158483090.jpg.d2a7a9ab6aca3123323f3c407df3c5af.jpg

_Download.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Wonder if RLC got pissed with Belle and brought in a new girl. Do not think they have ever brought one in at this time of nite. The girls did not act as if a new girl was coming. { just teasing BB about Belle} sorry BB could not resist.

I would be very upset especially as it was renewal day and I'm only paying for Belle. I think if Belle did go today, you can't expect me to be kind about RLC.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why there is 18 Apartments. If your not happy with being in one there is an option to view another.   :biggrin:

yep..Mrbox you're in an forum but if you want to expresse you opinion about an apartment in rlc,but it's not an good one..just don't give it..keep it up to yourself..an forum should be only to say nice,positive things.....never seen an forum were mods try so much interfere with the honest opinion of the users..maybe that's explained why some have the president they have...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

she is most likely a friend of stellas or gina could not imagine them throwing two girls into the same bed if they didn't already know each other