Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... over time ... i changed my view on RLC a lot. ... and ... In the past i liked to watch K&K a lot. ... Now, i know that it was staged a lot and see how this girls keep there private life outside of the project. It is a bit better as with the girls in barcelona, because they have at least some real friends at "home", but it is still extremly limited. 

I guess, whit hetero girls, there should also be guys in the apartments. ... If there are not, it is easy to see that the girls keep their life outside only. 

... but ...

I do not think, this kind of events should be staged (like i do not like all the other shows in this apartments). The better way would be to cast girls that are open minded and agree to the idea of the project (e.g. Nicole). 

Good to know that your opinion abt K&K is similar to mine (for some members they are still awesome)... but then some are just happy to see a nude Gina....

With forced, i mean some incentive to perform...extra pay etc ....your open mind theory will not work as girls only stay for a few months or most have boyfriends...it was definitely extra pay that motivated Nora to perform all those things....but it requires a leader as well like Nora, Irma, Anna, Lola or some guest appearance  by a guy...

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

By the way Ben, just to let you know, I'm really warming to Rosie....Although it was pretty crap in B2 last night, I thought she looked pretty hot, pantiless in her negligee...unfortunately the duvet came out...:cry:

Well that was the thing we could see Belle's pussy hanging down under the negligee - it was so close and the potential joy of the bottomless exercise only for her to locate the pussy on the border of the picture - SIGH!

• Upvote 1