Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't seen Rosie's friend out of bed long enough to pass judgement...:dodgy:

She does eat at the table. :dodgy: Always dresses and undress in the off camera corners. Has she taken a shower since arriving last Sunday?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

She does eat at the table. :dodgy: Always dresses and undress in the off camera corners. Has she taken a shower since arriving last Sunday?

Yes, but Rosie and Jasmin helped shield her from the cameras.

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

More than a few of them.

I'm sure I heard Belle mention yoga on the phone and now she's doing fully dressed yoga.

Meanwhile Caro and Rosie in the bath bizarrely the common bath instead of the better one.

UNPREDICTABELLE  :heart:

29 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A little birdie whispered in my ear and said we're in for a software upgrade very soon. That should take care of the intermittent lag-time problems. As for the tenants' actions and the quality of our members posts, well, that's not a system software problem.

Thanks Foamy...it was the lag-time probs I was on about...The other stuff is out of your control...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Oh well, including her time out if the apt she's only in bed about 18 hrs a day...:cry:

She had a bath the other day, but the girls spent about 20 mins planning how Jasmin sitting on the sink could totally shield her from out view...
Having said that. she is only a guest and not part of RLC, so she isn't oblidged to show us anything...:blush:

• Upvote 1