Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Il y a 4 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Je reçois moi-même. J'ai regardé des vidéos YouTube pour passer le temps. Grand-père en colère me donne toujours un bon rire. Puis je l'ai regardé quelques clips d'attaques de requins.

Thank you Stn I did not know Angry Grandpa, and as I am curious I looked on yt, I loved it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess everyone is asleep......including the CC members LOL.

I do have a couple of questions though.   1)  Is everyone still happy about the repeats coming back?  2)  Are you all just waiting for the one...maybe two, magical nights to be repeated?

I'm sorry to everyone, but bringing the repeats back is a mistake!!

These girls are only here for 2.....make that 3 things.  They are here for the parties/wild night life, they are here because they obviously don't have to do anything to keep coming back, and they are here to sleep.  If you think I'm wrong, just sit back and reflect on everything I just said and you will see that I am right.  If you believe that RLC doesn't interfere with these girls, then I have no hope for you!!  The problem is, that they don't interfere enough.

I'm caught up and going to bed.  Have a good night for those of you that are still burning the midnight oil!!!

I much prefer new girls Harley, apart from 1 or 2 repeats. I like the idea of not knowing what you're gonna get and I'm willing to take the chance...Give me Gina and Rosie over Caro, Lola and Polya any day...They have been great, but I'm not sure what the other 3 have to offer because I can't see  the wild orgies being repeated, and I assume that's why they've been brought back...

No, give me another new girl in B1...Unfortunately I think we're gonna recognise her though.....:confused:

• Upvote 4

il y a 35 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I much prefer new girls Harley, apart from 1 or 2 repeats. I like the idea of not knowing what you're gonna get and I'm willing to take the chance...Give me Gina and Rosie over Caro, Lola and Polya any day...They have been great, but I'm not sure what the other 3 have to offer because I can't see  the wild orgies being repeated, and I assume that's why they've been brought back...

No, give me another new girl in B1...Unfortunately I think we're gonna recognise her though.....:confused:

I also prefer new girls, I am afraid of being disappointed with the old too many waiting and may be see nothing more than their first visit.

• Upvote 3

the relationship between rose and miss.x i do not know anything about i think rose tries to have a relationship with them all i see she`s everywhere but i think she loves jesmin tits 

Edited by kase

This is My Belle:heart:'s third period of sustained non-nudity during this stay and with her period imminent and sharing a room it could go on for a long time. Most of the other girls are consistently naked but she varies a lot. Belle's given 2 great sexy dancing showers and one small dance and a creaming late at night since she moved into this room but not much else apart from a period of sustained leg spreading late at night quite far from the camera. Other than that little nudity since the bath with Rosie. Instead for the last 2 nights we had bath bates for which we she little and she normally gets her panties on pretty quickly so it is lot of watching for little reward. For all that compared to the vast majority of Barcelona girls she still has entertained a lot unless your idea of entertainment is being motionless on a bed all day. Belle is at her best when moving around/dancing and naked with enthusiasm and a smile. So this a down period except for last night when she was able to talk to Lola and Caro and run through her list of amusing stories but even then she gets animated. Obviously it's good for her to spend time with Rosie but uninhabited naked dancing on her own is really her forte. 

I don't think she is going to bate on the bed, or certainly have anything more than we've seen already with Rosie, and naked yoga and exercise looks like a step too far unless she does it with Rosie - yes it did happen once but she was in a terrible position which she probably knew - so I guess my main hope is for a Creaming like Jasmin in the bathroom or nearer the cameras in the bedroom and more sexy dancing showers and the occasionally sexy dance. If I see some of that in her last 4 weeks I will be well satisfied with her visit. I hope she comes back again because one thing she is, is a real personality.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:
  • The poll has come up with interesting results.

Jasmin. K&K, Rita and Megan round out the top 5

Vote in the poll or forever hold your peace :biggrin:

I would have voted for STELLA but the question was the most beautiful not your favourite and the most beautiful is definitely Jasmin

• Upvote 2

BB I think if you see any more from Belle other than the bath bates you'll be lucky. To me she just hasn't shown any interest in being in RLC this time. No I don't need a recap on what she has done.:biggrin: I already know. There's been some high points (25%)but for the most part she's not involved(75%). At this point I'd be surprised if she was to return for another visit.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess everyone is asleep......including the CC members LOL.

I do have a couple of questions though.   1)  Is everyone still happy about the repeats coming back?  2)  Are you all just waiting for the one...maybe two, magical nights to be repeated?

I'm sorry to everyone, but bringing the repeats back is a mistake!!

These girls are only here for 2.....make that 3 things.  They are here for the parties/wild night life, they are here because they obviously don't have to do anything to keep coming back, and they are here to sleep.  If you think I'm wrong, just sit back and reflect on everything I just said and you will see that I am right.  If you believe that RLC doesn't interfere with these girls, then I have no hope for you!!  The problem is, that they don't interfere enough.

I'm caught up and going to bed.  Have a good night for those of you that are still burning the midnight oil!!!

I'm with you Harley I've always said new blood would be better but if you think back how B1 was before Irma came back and bought it back to life no new girl's even wanted to stay there.

• Upvote 1

Jasmin's shirt says .

All we need is fun 

Doesn't look like she really believes in it.

Should be
all we really need is to lay on the couch all day and in bed all night :)

• Upvote 2