Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

With so many not able to get on the freed up bandwidth is making the cams look good. Even the NV in Gina's room looks better.  Nicole in the LR and the cam is clear even with the light low.m0309.gif

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

With so many not able to get on the freed up bandwidth is making the cams look good. Even the NV in Gina's room looks better.  Nicole in the LR and the cam is clear even with the light low.m0309.gif

I noticed that as well--best pictures ever :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Why is everyone experiencing problems with RLC?,,,I don't have any issues...I  just noticed all the complaints here,,I don't have any special equipment of faster ISP service than anyone else mmmhh that's really odd.

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifi-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gifpuzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just now, euromike69 said:

Why is everyone experiencing problems with RLC?,,,I don't have any issues...I  just noticed all the complaints here,,I don't have any special equipment of faster ISP service than anyone else mmmhh that's really odd.

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifi-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gifpuzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

Like I said before---:biggrin:

Just now, happyone said:

you must not be able to get it---------ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh too bad--like I said only the non complainers :tongue:

I think that RLC figured out who they are and is just messing with them,,,,what are they gonna do,,,complain even more about RLC than they already were doing:biggrin::biggrin: