Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

In a repeat of 2 nights ago My Belle:heart: went to the other bathroom to change her panties on the toilet so I guess they will not be coming off until well into tomorrow. I think she has a pad in as well.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW I saw Nicole take the boombox to her room once she had left the LR after that conversation with Rosie who was topless on the floor. Maybe it was to stop Belle switching it on when she comes in but it certainly wasn't to use.

Oh no not the boombox, that was one of the points that started all the arguments in BI during Nicole first visit.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sweet dreams My Beautiful Sexy Belle:heart:

I hope in the next few days you spend a little more time with us. :biggrin:

She tries to get comfortable with the pillows.

Nothing will change and you will continue to beg ... 

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Oh no not the boombox, that was one of the points that started all the arguments in BI during Nicole first visit.

I remember that but this is Belle's boombox and Rosie keeps borrowing it. I have not understood her behaviour with it. When Rosie takes it, It is usually to use it but once she put it in Jasmin's room and Jasmin removed it pretty quickly probably as confused as I was about why Rosie had done that. Belle only ever dances for any length time if she is using it. Just playing through her phone dances last less than a minute.

I see Replay is back. It had previously stopped at 3 a.m. Barca time even though it was a couple of hours later. 

Now I can see Nicole did take the boombox from the Living Room sideboard but placed it in the hallway where she probably thinks it belongs. A little odd but clearly Belle can take it back if she wants. 

The first time it ever went to the hallway was when Jasmin put it there because Rosie had put it in her room. Previous to then it had always been with Belle and once it even jumped off the table during a lat night dance.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember that but this is Belle's boombox and Rosie keeps borrowing it. I have not understood her behaviour with it. When Rosie takes it, It is usually to use it but once she put it in Jasmin's room and Jasmin removed it pretty quickly probably as confused as I was about why Rosie had done that. Belle only ever dances for any length time if she is using it. Just playing through her phone dances last less than a minute.

If you're talking about the orange bluetooth speaker, that has been in the apartment forever. It's not anyone's in particular.

3 minutes ago, timber said:

If you're talking about the orange bluetooth speaker, that has been in the apartment forever. It's not anyone's in particular.

Ah that would explain it but Belle had had it her room from Day 1 to at least Day 50 of this stay so that's why I assumed it was hers and it was with her during most of her last stay as well if I remember correctly so maybe Belle just assumed ownership of it.