Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

27 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Belle is up and in the kitchen, did not get a lot of sleep

Yes she'll probably rest the rest of the day. 

I have been over at The Goddess's all morning preparing to return to a post Belle world.

Can't see My Belle:heart: doing much before she goes however much I hope.

Shutters are down in My Sexy Pixie Belle:heart:'s room again so even if she suddenly surprised us by get naked on the bed, something that doesn't look at all likely now, it would be too dark to see anything. 

It seems My Belle:heart: has become allergic to the light LOL Maybe she had a date with a vampire and can only go out at night ... yes I know that doesn't hold up to close examination but I'm a bit bored at the moment. 

Rosie watches Game of Thrones, Belle watches Family Guy but with her goth hair and skeleton motif I though she would watch some darker stuff like Gotham, given her Batman micro panties.

OT Smith enters Kitty's kitty 14:42:48 ... Smith cums 14:43:28 ... 40 seconds. Yeah there was a bit of BJ before hand and probably a minute of rubbing before entry but still that's about 50 times quicker than me LOL.

mon disque dur externe est en panne, j'ai perdu 5 mois de vidéos rlc!!! si quelqu'un avait récupéré ma vidéo music "ilona disco shit", que j'ai partagée il y a quelques mois, cela serait vraiment sympa de me la repartager!!! merci...:blush:

My external hard drive is down, I lost 5 months of videos rlc !!! If someone had recovered my video music "ilona disco shit", which I shared a few months ago, it would be really nice to share it again! thank you...:blush: