Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Looks like My Hungry Belle:heart: is going to get some meat in her. It seems like she took out some kind of steak and added some seasoning and then rabbit food which she has wrapped in foil and is putting in the oven :biggrin:

Well another day of nothing. I expect My Belle:heart: to start packing tomorrow, Friday at the latest, and be gone by Monday. We might see a few rolls with Rosie and a bath bate but I think any major entertainment probably finished with that dance marathon and its awesome but barely visible naked climax. I am winding down but well if anything does happen I am sure I'll still get excited.

Approaching 17:00 and the 3 girls who don't like to sleep at night are occupying a single couch watching TV and their phones with Nicole in the middle. 

25 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I'm really digging Nicole. She's the right mix of sexy and crazy that I like in my women :confused:

And she is the only one of the 3 without face buried in her cell phone :biggrin:

And Belle is the only one topless :biggrin:

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

mon disque dur externe est en panne, j'ai perdu 5 mois de vidéos rlc!!! si quelqu'un avait récupéré ma vidéo music "ilona disco shit", que j'ai partagée il y a quelques mois, cela serait vraiment sympa de me la repartager!!! merci...:blush:

My external hard drive is down, I lost 5 months of videos rlc !!! If someone had recovered my video music "ilona disco shit", which I shared a few months ago, it would be really nice to share it again! thank you...:blush:

sorry to hear that Corbo 

• Upvote 1

mon disque dur externe est en panne, j'ai perdu 5 mois de vidéos rlc!!! si quelqu'un avait récupéré ma vidéo music "ilona disco shit", que j'ai partagée il y a quelques mois, cela serait vraiment sympa de me la repartager!!! merci...:blush:

My external hard drive is down, I lost 5 months of videos rlc !!! If someone had recovered my video music "ilona disco shit", which I shared a few months ago, it would be really nice to share it again! thank you...:blush:

As-tu recu mon PM

Your PM inbox is full (you have to be premium member or delete some mails)

• Upvote 1