Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Snakeater said:

Who else Belle. Nicole cannot hold a torch to her.

Gotta disagree, Snake. Nicole is just behind Jas in my eyes. Of the recent B2 girls Jas > Nicole > Angelina > Rosie > Belle

Disclaimer: This is only my opinion

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

07:48 My Belle:heart: returns and shuts the shutters to block out any light so looks like another day without anything happening.

I hoped for a spectacular last week - at the moment we are lucky to see her at all, sadly.

She had no keys and used the doorbell,Nicole up 0745

Nicole and Belle have similar looks so it then becomes a matter of taste. They can also both be quite lively seem to attract a lot of men when they are out. Obviously I am going say Belle partly because I prefer short women but Belle also has great hair.

I do remember the B1 massage with Jess and Michelle and I would have to say that Nicole's arse is so similar to Belle's it was almost as if she was taking the massage.

We all have our types and for instance Gina and Angel did very little for me and I like Rosie but no way would I fancy her more than Belle or Nicole.