Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7

.emoticon.jpg.2df6e2020c39e7de6d78551842d2ef73.jpg

And to prove you are right, Violetta is trying to work out how the blue boom box works. Don't ask Nicole, that's the one she lost ages ago.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nari Dog said:

And to prove you are right, Violetta is trying to work out how the blue boom box works. Don't ask Nicole, that's the one she lost ages ago.

Are you sure? I thought Gina bought that the other day.

20 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I think that RLC figured out who they are and is just messing with them,,,,what are they gonna do,,,complain even more about RLC than they already were doing:biggrin::biggrin:

You are not going to post another giant picture that takes up 2/3 of my screen and half to scroll around it?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

You are not going to post another giant picture that takes up 2/3 of my screen and half to scroll around it?

I don't know let me get back to you on that one,,,sit tight::)::)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENFOLD:heart:::)::)

132.jpg

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know let me get back to you on that one,,,sit tight::)::)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENFOLD:heart:::)::)

132.jpg

I see you already unwrapped his present? :biggrin:

• Upvote 3