Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Are you sure? I thought Gina bought that the other day.

Yep, when Nicole arrived in B1 the first time, she produced the blue boom box. At first it was much enjoyed by all. However, things soured when she would play it loud in her room and Jessica would bang on the wall for her to turn it down. The next thing would be to hide it so Nicole couldn't use it. That was the first stage of Nicole's problems with the other occupants. Nicole's next problem was over paying her share Nora's birthday cake. Things went down hill from there until she moved over to B2 without the box which suddenly reappeared after she left. 

Ever since Jasmin left,,,the mood in Both Apartments just went from 100-0 ,,it's like the air got taken out of the Apts,,,Rosie is such a beautiful lovely,sexy lady,,but she is just not the same since her BFF Jasmin left.:heart::heart:

51MSBy-vCPL._SY355_.jpg

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Yep, when Nicole arrived in B1 the first time, she produced the blue boom box. At first it was much enjoyed by all. However, things soured when she would play it loud in her room and Jessica would bang on the wall for her to turn it down. The next thing would be to hide it so Nicole couldn't use it. That was the first stage of Nicole's problems with the other occupants. Nicole's next problem was over paying her share Nora's birthday cake. Things went down hill from there until she moved over to B2 without the box which suddenly reappeared after she left. 

I can't remember who bought the boom box, but it was at B1 well before Nicole arrived. Polya brought her own from home (a white one) and took it with her when she left. I think Lola bought the orange one for B2 pretty early on, and someone bought the blue one at B1 shortly after Polya left, I skipped through a bit of my archive and I have a vid from October 3rd where it's sitting on the coffee table in the living room.

You know it's a slow night on RLC when we start discussing where the apartments inventory came from and went... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Ever since Jasmin left,,,the mood in Both Apartments just went from 100-0 ,,it's like the air got taken out of the Apts,,,Rosie is such a beautiful lovely,sexy lady,,but she is just not the same since her BFF Jasmin left.:heart::heart:

51MSBy-vCPL._SY355_.jpg

Just think if Rosemary only signed for 60 Days, Belle will have some Company on the Plane Saturday when she Flies Home.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I can't remember who bought the boom box, but it was at B1 well before Nicole arrived. Polya brought her own from home (a white one) and took it with her when she left. I think Lola bought the orange one for B2 pretty early on, and someone bought the blue one at B1 shortly after Polya left, I skipped through a bit of my archive and I have a vid from October 3rd where it's sitting on the coffee table in the living room.

You know it's a slow night on RLC when we start discussing where the apartments inventory came from and went... :biggrin:

You are not wrong about a slow night. Thanks for the update on the history of the "BOX". I was under the impression that it was Nicole's. She seemed to the controller of it in B1 and she had the orange one loud in her room this afternoon.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Just think if Rosemary only signed for 60 Days, Belle will have some Company on the Plane Saturday when she Flies Home.   :biggrin:

So I  wonder who's next for B#2?,,,,, Or is Rosie gonna cut her trip short and leave with Belle too.

kamikaze-cat6.gif

• Upvote 1