Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Bloke is back with grog.

I wonder if My Belle:heart: split up earlier. - she seems very animated and not wasted - or decided like she has for all of this trip to stay out of any activity. It doesn't bother me either way but seeing as Rosie is there then it might have been nice to see some proper play between the two.

However she seems so awake and frisky maybe if we are very lucky she will give us a show on her own although on past record these phone calls of hers can last for an hour or more. She had one with a bloke a few night ago but this is with a woman. She is in a sexy pose on the couch :biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

so gina is married with a daughter very interesting, if u look at replay u get a good few minutes of english speaking lola

If that is correct, it explains a lot of things the way Gina has reacted to certain situations.

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

If that is correct, it explains a lot of things the way Gina has reacted to certain situations.

With My Belle:heart: and The Goddess both active it was extremely hard for me to concentrate on the English conversation but I think it makes Gina's behaviour more mysterious and she has definitely been a star.

13 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I'm pretty sure those were two separate stories that Lola told back-to-back (she's wasted). She was talking about Gina being harassed on the beach and then she started talking about her married friend who she visited in Barcelona 4 years ago and how that friend met her husband on a dating app. I'm pretty sure that Lola and Gina didn't know each other before this RLC stint.

• Upvote 2

Just now, timber said:

I'm pretty sure those were two stories that Lola told back-to-back (she's wasted). She was talking about Gina being harassed on the beach and then she started talking about her married friend who she visited in Barcelona 4 years ago and how that friend met her husband on a dating app. I'm pretty sure that Lola and Gina didn't know each other before this RLC stint.

idk i listened to the replay sounded like she was talking about gina it does seem strange though cuz gina looks so young to me like 21 or 22