Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'll just be happy with any show from My Beautiful Sexy Belle:heart: but at the moment she is on the far side of the bed with panties on so it is not looking likely but I always hope. I have to so Please My Belle come over to the balcony side with your hot naked body :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

21 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

idk i listened to the replay sounded like she was talking about gina it does seem strange though cuz gina looks so young to me like 21 or 22 

Yeah, it was a weird and abrupt transition. But from a few translations I've seen (and the phone calls Gina had with a Spanish boy at the start of her stay) I'd say that it's highly unlikely that she has a husband/daughter in Barcelona or that she's somehow been Lola's close friend for the last 4 years.

Anyway, more important things to watch now. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

My Belle:heart: was teasing with her panties in the Bathroom earlier but now I think she might be going to sleep. As there is no Rosie to interrupt like last evening I thought we had a chance but now it seems yet another day has gone.

I also think this was the last chance for an open bed bate so that won't happen during this stay ... I never really thought it would but she was so lovely a few minutes ago. Maybe too sober, that was the problem.

I shall just have to hope My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy WonderBelle:heart: wakes up and goes for it. Pity because she was looking good tonight :biggrin: