StnCld316

Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

It's not just the ladies of RLC,,,that's just about all 4.5 billion women on planet earth,,,it's just a part of how women are these days,,,,every girl I know is always glued to their phones.:biggrin:

.......and the 4.5 billion men on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, turkey said:

And we look at girls on our pc, who are watching social media

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

And we look at girls on our pc, who are watching social media

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

Hello everyone, happy to see a new girl who seems to be doing sports, will hope that Jessica to leave a notice (how to do nude sport) I also saw a skipping rope. She has sexy underwear. 3 possibilities of tattoo 1: a flower 2: a bird 3: a dragon. I also think that has a navel piercing. Miss Helene welcome to RLC and hope you do not like camping.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, turkey said:

There's 9 billion people on earth?.....wow that's news to me,,I never knew that ::):biggrin:

And why so many exclamation symbols,,, I can see what you type,,,no shouting necessary.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

There's 9 billion people on earth?.....wow that's news to me,,I never knew that ::):biggrin:

And why so many exclamation symbols,,, I can see what you type,,,no shouting necessary.:biggrin:

Now now Mike be nice! Let's be honest, you've been known to make rather flamboyant posts yourself on occasion! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

and Helen likes candle lights 

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sorry about that ,typing and watching isn´t my best move .::)

• Upvote 2

Welcome Helen! :heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Now now Mike be nice! Let's be honest, you've been known to make rather flamboyant posts yourself on occasion! :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:WHO ME NEVER :biggrin::biggrin:

6fc11ef1a0e9a1024be477f172a9ed23.gif

• Upvote 1

Evening everyone...I've settled down for a riveting night of entertainment on here....It's nice to see Helen adding 1 or 2 personal touches to her room already, including a Barca shirt...
Have Gina of Polya spoken to her yet, or are they still in giggly schoolgirl mode from last nights piss up, and getting ready for another heavy session outside the apt again.....:dodgy:

Damn I was so busy watching tv and Anna's Nipples that I'm just now realizing that Lola is still here,,,,I thought that she had already left?,,,,her name was gone from B#1.

I think that Helen has a Latin side can be a dual nationality, his father or his mother could be Hispanic, of course I can be wrong.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening everyone...I've settled down for a riveting night of entertainment on here....It's nice to see Helen adding 1 or 2 personal touches to her room already, including a Barca shirt...
Have Gina of Polya spoken to her yet, or are they still in giggly schoolgirl mode from last nights piss up, and getting ready for another heavy session outside the apt again.....:dodgy:

Yeah they've spoken, but just in passing. The apartment was UM for a while so I imagine they were introduced to her before it came back online

• Upvote 1