Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

She got one out of the drawer, just assumed that it was that time of the month.

Could be that she is moist most of the time down below. Could have been a plain old pantie liner.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We still need to add 2 more that are willing to go all the way ,,Rebecca and Megan:heart::heart:

I think that was a one-off with Megan, like she wanted to experiment but is actually straight. But I'd love to see those two back anyway, Megan did seem to fancy Becca quite a lot :heart: (me too :biggrin:)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think that was a one-off with Megan, like she wanted to experiment but is actually straight. But I'd love to see those two back anyway, Megan did seem to fancy Becca quite a lot :heart: (me too :biggrin:)

I think "Free Spirit" Rose would be really good for Megan....k32013.png

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Golden Belle:heart: once more looks super cute on Rosie's bed but they are just looking at their phone :biggrin::biggrin:

Don't quite understand the chemistry between these two, as if they are still sparing but not sure if they truly want to go the full hog. It was interesting watching the development between Rosie and Jass that was more experimental at first then the real thing. I think Belle would like it but Rosie not 100%.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

That's a solid lineup right there.

A pretty face (Jasmin :heart:) is one thing. But as far as a combination of girls who are willing to do anything on camera is an entirely different story. Jasmin would actually rank quite low on that list. I stand by my original list of Stella, Irma, Lola and Rosie. Although, swapping Rosie or Lola out with Jessica is acceptable :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Don't quite understand the chemistry between these two, as if they are still sparing but not sure if they truly want to go the full hog. It was interesting watching the development between Rosie and Jass that was more experimental at first than the real thing. I think Belle would like it but Rosie not 100%.

While the Happy Juice was flowing My Belle was unstoppable but she made it very clear that without it there were limits. This time she has not shown any interest in going further on cam..

Rosie I think has her limits and always seems keen to keep/get her panties on when it gets a bit too steamy but she is really fine with rubbing other pussies.

7 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Meanwhile over in B1 Lola and Violetta are sitting in their corners waiting for somebody to make the first move. LOL

Violetta has now moved into the same corner as Lola, however ......... don't get excited. :confused: