Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

5 of those women have felt My Belle:heart:'s pussy. Individually none of the others have managed more than 2. 

Well that's just wrong about Irma mate! Off the top of my head I can name Danaya, Jess, Stella, Belle, Nora, and Ilona as pussies that she's felt up, licked or fingered!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well that's just wrong about Irma mate! Off the top of my head I can name Danaya, Jess, Stella, Belle, Nora, and Ilona as pussies that she's felt up, licked or fingered!

Again read what I said which people never do.

Danaya, Nora, Ilona and Belle were not on the list in question so 2 not 5. So I am not wrong.

I know you love to say I'm wrong but this time I'm not. 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Again read what I said which people never do.

Danaya, Nora, Ilona and Belle were not on the list in question so 2 not 5. So I am not wrong.

I know you love to say I'm wrong but this time I'm not. 

I didn't know you were referring only to pussy feeling within that particular set of girls, I was referring to all girls who have been through Barca. Wasn't trying to say you were wrong BB, you said 'none of the others have managed more than 2' which as a fragment statement on it's own is incorrect, and that's how I read it

Most people here like Belle BB, but you just have to remember that she's not in the 'Dream Team' for many of us regardless of what she did last September.

------

My Dream Team of 6 would be Irma, Jess, Stella, Anna, Becca and Megan :heart:

35 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Either you jumped the gun or that was extra fast..:biggrin:

SHE MADE ME HAVE TO DELETE MY COMMENT,,,,,NOW SHE IS ON MY SHIT LIST :biggrin::biggrin:,,,,, I JUST WOKE UP SECONDS AGO,,SO I'M STILL SLEEPY,,,I SAW HER RUBBING HER PUSSY AND THEN TOOK HER BOTTOM OFF ONLY TO LOOK AT HER PHONE AND NOW GO TO SLEEP::)::)

• Upvote 1