Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would not want to even start thinking what goes through a woman's mind, maybe she thinks its a sexy look (Yes it is) and that some people prefer to look at them with sexy underwear on. Well ok that's fine but many want to see her naked too. 

All right say she did find someone last night, someone who watches RLC who told her you look really sexy in that underwear (what they really mean is I don't want others to see you because you're mine now - something straight out of ancient tales which often end badly) and then that clicked in her head after she weighed herself.

And given the last 19 hours have yielded 1 minute of nudity on a paid voyeur site, that's a pretty poor show.

OK massive speculation but no doubt someone else would have said it. They're always saying that controlling BFs are stopping the girls doing things without a scintilla of evidence. See it's easy to make things up!

No, I've got it that was her version of an April Fool LOL

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, eremes said:

Mr. Box, when is your flight?
We also wish you a safe departure from the forum

Let hope Mr. Box has a nice and safe flight home .... this should be his last stay in the project .... :)

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Some people may not like Mr Box and his views on things. But this forum needs people like him because of the different views. This creates controversy, and that creates discussion. Without the controversy this forum would be awful dull.

i don't see any discussion only the old Mr.box posting over & over again the same shit that he call "opinion" ... 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Some people may not like Mr Box and his views on things. But this forum needs people like him because of the different views. This creates controversy, and that creates discussion. Without the controversy this forum would be awful dull.

They do not want different opinions here. They just want to make people like me (do not agree with the current way of the barcelona apartments) bad. 

It is sad, but very easy to see. They want to supress me as good as they can. .. :/

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

df9ccb3cd9edc1d12d84cc63e7aca3bf.jpg.734fe84d6b802b0a268b3a3ca1bbf392.jpg

Not fake...just an asshole

And to accuse Irma of being fake shows that you are are also extremely ignorant, and a poor judge of character

Luckily, I can guarantee you that this will not be Irma's last visit to RLC

Hurry back now Irma :heart:

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just now, Benfold said:

Not fake...just an asshole

And to accuse Irma of being fake shows that you are are also extremely ignorant, and a poor judge of character

Luckily, I can guarantee you that this will not be Irma's last visit to RLC

Hurry back now Irma :heart:

37104333-stop-bullying-graffiti-no-bulli

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't see any discussion only the old Mr.box posting over & over again the same shit that he call "opinion" ... 

Wathou do you have any opinions that you voice on the forum? If so what is the difference? A forum is made up of different opinions.

• Upvote 1

I don't get your way of thinking,,,why should anyone in their right mind need negativity or look for bad comments,,,why can't a forum have nothing but positivity?

It's like saying this world needs terrorists,,,so it would balance out the good people on earth,,,, Mr.Chatterbox is not making an opinion known,,,how naive can you be,,this dude is just being a fucking Troll,,there is a big difference,,,,he is not just some regular CC member having an opinion,,he's just an asshole who loves to be as annoying to his fellow CC members as possible,,,if he says something stupid that makes people mad,,instead of moving on off that topic,,he makes sure that he repeats it as often as possible just to try and get underneath people's Skin,,,He acts all innocent and shit but he's nothing but a sleezy slimy Trolling bastard. He's on most of CC's ignore list for a reason,,,,Now watch him and his huge Gif or Photo in 3,2,1 :cool::arrow::dodgy:

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

• Upvote 2