Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

As boring as I've found the last month or two in the Barcelona apartments (with a few notable exceptions), Irma and Stella's friendship seems quite genuine and it's nice to see interactions like that.

Living in a fishbowl like this can't be easy (in addition to whatever other pressures they have in their lives) and there's a certain inspiration to be found in seeing something supportive and positive grow out of it.

• Upvote 3

Unlike all the other Barca girls continually packing the top of the Replay chart, I think I've just 1 appearance by My Belle:heart: in the last 60 hours. Last week she had very strong presence but now her day consists of sleeping, maybe exercising topless or sunbathing if she actually gets up, having an invisible shower, taking phone calls on the couch or bed, getting ready to go out, waiting, going out getting pissed and probably something more and coming back at an average time of 4 a.m. and collapsing without much thought for the viewers who are paying for this lifestyle. Irma will be gone very soon so I hope Gina swaps to the Twins because she virtually lives there anyway, Angel vacates the big room and Lola and a party girl come in because otherwise I can see Belle continuing a pattern and if she strikes up a relationship then she'll probably just come back to sleep during the day and shower.

13:22 My Belle:heart: only a few hours away from starting to get ready to go out and she still hasn't undressed from yesterday.

Actually it must be Irma's leaving do today or tomorrow so if today, she's going to have to get up soon.