Anna & Alex - Part 2

10 minutes ago, Russ said:

bandicam 2017-06-17 10-57-14-563.jpg

The make up IMO is bit to much on Anna. I prefer more natural look or subtle look that isn't so much like the person look like they're wearing make up even though they're. 

I noticing new people at apartment at this time. Should expectation to craziness should start. 

29 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

no memo --I got tired of calling her shy girl --I told jabbath I was going to call her Ashley and he thought the name was nice---do you like it

I think it's a great choice!  She's just like me, cute and shy!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

no memo --I got tired of calling her shy girl --I told jabbath I was going to call her Ashley and he thought the name was nice---do you like it

Nothing against, but the shy girl did nothing that deserved to have an ID here (except to be exactly this: shy).
Terry nevertheless earned his name, parovado by all here in record time.
For me, let it be Ashley then.I just made it a point to identify in my post to highlight and emphasize how far it is outside the context and purpose of this site and Anna's apartment.

To avail her remark to explain my attitude towards her,It's not because you take a shower on your back or with curtains, or something like that.

But having sex, in the bedroom and bed of her amphitrion and still still have the care and concern of keeping covered and out of the cams, in the site that she evidently is. See at best moments the form and posture of her..
And worse, twice, this I really can not let pass.
I see this as an affront and even a challenge to all of us here.
Or am I wrong?

Counting the minutes for her to go and do not come back (or fall for real and change her attitude a bit here).
Nothing difficult. No curtains and front of the shower already helps quite a bit .Basic.