Anna & Alex - Part 2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not in this, but it occurred to me now that maybe they could be the couple that will replace Peter and Emma in the new apartment. Just an idea that hit me here.

Was my thought too. I don't think we will see Emma and Peter again.

My friend @Layne reminded me of my 10000 post in here. Quite a lot I think. So congratulations to me :angel:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Mesmo cara de fevereiro swap.

Capture_2017_05_20_16_04_24_78.png

Capture_2017_05_20_16_04_39_161.png

And just to reinforce memories here. This couple together with Anna and Alex forám the closest ones we stayed of a double DP in the other apartment.
Anna and the redhead understood each other very well. We can have a replay here today. Again an impression of mine.

6 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

why they dont invite candy anymore ???

I miss them too, and since we had a lot of problems for Rex and Dana (on Anna's part) then we could maybe have their t / return at last (now from Alex)
:cool:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

since we had a lot of problems for Rex and Dana (on Anna's part)

There was no problems for them other than what was going on here on this board blowing shit out of proportion.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

There was no problems for them other than what was going on here on this board blowing shit out of proportion.

I agree with this as well (from my side), but I refer to the "unhappy misunderstanding" that we had and translated by Yury the cause.
Danna and Rex in the prerence of Anna and Dean and Candy in preference of Alex.

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My friend @Layne reminded me of my 10000 post in here. Quite a lot I think. So congratulations to me :angel:

gj1.gif

HQxIEcq.jpg

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

impressive productivity

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

congrats. and remember that vh said they had changed their minds & wouldn't be back & we would get a completely new couple.

• Upvote 1