Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I should watch this couple more. I have never seen any of the men barbecue, and only few of the RLC girls cook much, except Maya on occasion. As for the famous RLC cooks, Nora was did the most cooking. Her hot fresh bread (burning hot!) and her versatility for soup gave her the nickname of "Soup Queen." :biggrin:

How Leora can stay in such good shape with all that pizza delivery is beyond my comprehension.

It's nice to know some of the newer sites have people who eat something other than watermelon, fast food and borscht every day.

Good evening, Mr. Foamy.

I remember the "Soup Queen" days and I remember the discussions we had about that topic as well.

We thought Kiko would starve one day, because the only two things Nora gave him was bread and soup. Aah..., the good old days!

By the way, I saw the big guy with his black caddy is no longer part of the staff. I hope everything is allright?

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I should watch this couple more. I have never seen any of the men barbecue, and only few of the RLC girls cook much, except Maya on occasion. As for the famous RLC cooks, Nora was did the most cooking. Her hot fresh bread (burning hot!) and her versatility for soup gave her the nickname of "Soup Queen." :biggrin:

How Leora can stay in such good shape with all that pizza delivery is beyond my comprehension.

It's nice to know some of the newer sites have people who eat something other than watermelon, fast food and borscht every day.

Foamy, the things you find interesting on these sites, are amazing. Gotta love an essentric mind. ?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

at old sofia he pissed on her on the bathroom floor .

Any proof to back that up? Yes, that's shallow attempt to get you digging though your archives to post a pic, gif, or video. ?