Anna & Alex - Part 2

this is probably a stupid question but since vh said they had something else (another apt) for a & a do you think that maybe they'll be moving with 1 of these couples & this was some kind of test? why would they make us waste all of that time unless there is something that we don't know about? may sound silly but speculating about that can't be any worse than watching everyone do nothing for 18 hours.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Doce tem estado esperando pacientemente por pau por um longo tempo.

Capture_2017_04_01_07_56_51_398.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_57_04_977.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_57_09_25.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_57_44_418.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_58_00_163.png

Capture_2017_04_01_08_00_59_983.png

Yes, if there is someone there to whom we can attribute a "possible sense of frustration" it is it. And not only for this time but for the previous one as well.
Although I did not show it there. But we already have a reference as to its way "collected" and concentrated only on your cel.

Unfortunately as I noted before the only apartment that was somehow keeping "interest and loyalty" enters this week for the roll of "disappointing" VH.
Neither AE & GM escaped.

The only good thing (?) I could see here for today is that Alex is not in a pitiful (drunk) state. And he could not even have done anything for it.

Maybe we'll have better luck with Emma and Peter.
Perhaps.

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this is probably a stupid question but since vh said they had something else (another apt) for a & a do you think that maybe they'll be moving with 1 of these couples & this was some kind of test? why would they make us waste all of that time unless there is something that we don't know about? may sound silly but speculating about that can't be any worse than watching everyone do nothing for 18 hours.

I do not believe either of these couples or the girl we saw can somehow make up an apartment with Emma and Peter. Not with what we have seen of these in these last days.

Unless, as VH has pointed out several times, Peter and Emma have been reoriented to this period of withdrawal and waiting.
As already said, they were almost at the "point" when they were "overthrown"

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I do not believe either of these couples or the girl we saw can somehow make up an apartment with Emma and Peter. Not with what we have seen of these in these last days.

Unless, as VH has pointed out several times, Peter and Emma have been reoriented to this period of withdrawal and waiting.
As already said, they were almost at the "point" when they were "overthrown"

1 of the couples with anna & alex. just something to think about as they seem to get along well with these 2.

10 minutos atrás, thedbear disse:

Sim, se há alguém a quem podemos atribuir um "possível sentimento de frustração" é ele. E não só para este tempo, mas para o anterior também.
Embora eu não mostrei lá. Mas já temos uma referência a respeito de seu modo "coletado" e concentrado apenas em seu celular.

Infelizmente, como eu notei antes do único apartamento que estava de alguma forma manter "interesse e lealdade" entra nesta semana para o rolo de "decepcionante" VH.
Nem AE e GM escaparam.

A única coisa boa (?) Eu poderia ver aqui para hoje é que Alex não está em um estado lamentável (bêbado). E ele não poderia ter feito nada para isso.

Talvez tenhamos mais sorte com Emma e Peter.
Possivelmente.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Eu gostaria de ver um Dean e Candy apt e esse casal de convidados no lugar de Eric e Layla. 

And for registration, I liked the identification with Candy for the brunette, So propose to treat for your next (posible) visits.
It matches perfectly with your person and friendliness

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Eu gostaria de ver um Dean e Candy apt e esse casal de convidados no lugar de Eric e Layla. 

:cool:

I think VH is about to open at least one all girl apt to compete with RLC. I don't think the girls from Alina's place are going to pull them though. The girls need to be wanna be models. 

I'm convinced that Dean and Candy are a whole lot more kinky then Anna and Alex. I want to see what they do with their friends when they are not inhibited by Anna and Alex's hang ups. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Eu acho que VH está prestes a abrir pelo menos uma garota apta a competir com a RLC. Eu não acho que as meninas do lugar de Alina vão puxá-los embora. As meninas precisam ser querem ser modelos. 

This idea was being "matured" for the management of Alex and Lina but I think with the "unforeseen events" there for them (Vlad and Sveta; Geri and David) she returned to the end of the line.

At least according to VH in post here this would be expected./ for two weeks ago.