Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, rose said:

look's like the 60's are back with that patch she really needs to wax 

I know you don't like me and you won't like what I'm fixing to say, but I happen to love the thatchy patch!!!  Keep it growing Olivia!!!!!!!   I loved the 60's by the way :)

Have a great night and a much better tomorrow :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you don't like me and you won't like what I'm fixing to say, but I happen to love the thatchy patch!!!  Keep it growing Olivia!!!!!!!   I loved the 60's by the way :)

Have a great night and a much better tomorrow :)

im from the late 50's and i never said i did not like you i just do not like a lot of hair that's why i wax mine hubby like it clean  and for my age i still look good and a size 6 and i feel young  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rose said:

im from the late 50's and i never said i did not like you i just do not like a lot of hair that's why i wax mine hubby like it clean  and for my age i still look good and a size 6 and i feel young  

You are how you feel.....I'm happy for you Rose!

53 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Guest that slept in O&N's room last night gave her boyfriend the blowjob of the year this morning. Went on for 15 minutes with great deep throat and swallow.  She's a keeper!

I also was a very nice party. :) Too bad that Asian-looking girl with the almost back-free outfit did not stay there for the night.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...