Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

So the guests had sex on the first day? Beat the actual tenants to it. :biggrin:

i think they are not just guests they are probably going to stay for a while ( they have clothes + beauty product in the bathroom). It looks more like it's a 2 couples apt 

3 hours ago, wathou said:

I think the first swinger couple has arrived xD

and i think taya is the blond girl ( the one that was in nelly & Bogdan apt)

See nothing wrong with an swinger couple in rlc hehe,fir now I am liking the vibe of the apartment,seems an very open place..in all regards:).

2 hours ago, dmizzle26 said:

Man i just realized Taya the girl from a couple years ago with the Bf everybody wish they could had jumped thru the screen and beat his ass. I must admit that was a rough couple of weeks to watch on RLC and for a moment i thought RLC wasnt gone do nothing about it. I thought we was pretty close to watching a murder on Cam live. Especially that one episode where he looked like he was bout to beat the shit out of her on the couch and in the bedroom. I hope she learned from her mistakes and got stronger and has a better BF this time 

Fuc&..had no ideia of that..hope things changed,for domestic violence in rlc we already have Eric and Julia apart(sadly).

4 hours ago, wathou said:

And it looks like it's a 2 couple apt, rlc trying the vh/vv style ? LMAO

... better than an apartment with 3 girls do nothing all the time. ... :) ... but ... most likely they are guests. It could be very equal to the apartment of S&M. ... Lets wait and see. ... :)

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... better than an apartment with 3 girls do nothing all the time. ... :) ... but ... most likely they are guests. It could be very equal to the apartment of S&M. ... Lets wait and see. ... :)

that's funny because this new apartment is not even in the top cams already. And ho shocker the b1/b2 apartments are in the top cams ... 

I really don't see how rlc could have think that adding a new couple apartement would be a good idea ...

Just now, wathou said:

that's funny because this new apartment is not even in the top cams already. And ho shocker the b1/b2 apartments are in the top cams ... 

I really don't see how rlc could have think that adding a new couple apartement would be a good idea ...

.... currently ... Kitty and Smith are the top apartment ... Taya and Will at 2nd ...followed by N&K (with a fully naked girl in bathroom) ... :)

.... Barcelona is 4th ... with one girl sitting in the LR on her smartphone