The Finer Things in Life

Thestarider

• 4 weeks later...

Lookin' out the west side of your house, as the sun rises, and seeing the devastatingly beautiful orange glow of the sun glinting off the bare granite face of the mountain 3 miles away. Who cares if it was 35F and rained like hell about 2hrs later?

Yep, I no longer live in Texas.

On 12/24/2017 at 4:32 PM, mic351 said:

Without Googling it; what was the names of Soupy Sales two dogs??  

Sorry, I was late to the game. Of course it is well known that the dogs were White Fang & Blacktooth. Pookie was great, too; always trying to get a rise out of Soupy with his head-trips.  It was an excellent, pioneering, intellectually challenging and educational show. It was light years ahead of Sesame Street, which only serves to groom children to be tomorrow's street gang thugs. And everybody knows without googling it that Bert is Evil. Right?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/24/2017 at 2:47 PM, mic351 said:

Ok, I'm here!   The thread is officially revived!!  Where the hell are all the other old perverts?  Oh, I get it, ya'll thhink you got the ladies b.s.'ed into thinking you're that young handsome hunk they dream about on the beach, right?  I got news for you.  They know better.  :biggrin:

Come on ladies, I know there's one or two of yaz that's over 40 also....  I know it is not polite to ask a ladies age but we know you're out there.  Besides, I really have a fetsih for women over 40...  :biggrin::heart:

So come on!!  Speak up!!  Unless of course you want Foamy to call the computer gods on you...:biggrin:

I'm not certain there are enough perverts in the world that have attained a maturity to appreciate the finer things in life. You have listed many good things, but you left out sharing these things as a mentor to young women with whom you wish enjoy the art of courtship. It's a rare experience, for now days women only want favors and money; the days of simple wine, cheese, and French bread picnics are not appreciated. If you try that old school romance gig now days, they will spend their entire time on their cell phones or they will seek money from you later if you decide to run for political office.

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2018 at 6:19 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

now days women only want favors and money; the days of simple wine, cheese, and French bread picnics are not appreciated. If you try that old school romance gig now days, they will spend their entire time on their cell phones or they will seek money from you later if you decide to run for political office.

I beg to differ. I am only 38 but I do appreciate a man (or Woman) who enjoys simple and romantic offerings. A picnic with wine, cheese and some nice bread would probably get you laid right there in the grass.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2017 at 8:01 PM, Thestarider said:

Tonight it will take about 3 fingers of this fine aged perfectly Bourbon. A really good cigar after dinner.

A little surf and for dinner:

See the source image

A really good cigar:

See the source image

and this fine Bourbon:

http://jeffersonsbourbon.com/jeffersons-ocean/

JeffersonsOcean

You can keep the cigars, I do not smoke them, the rest of that table offering, I will be right over.

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I beg to differ. I am only 38 but I do appreciate a man (or Woman) who enjoys simple and romantic offerings. A picnic with when cheese and some nice bread would probably get you laid right there in the grass.

Ok Princess...I've only got Brie, Is that ok?...😉❤️

• Haha 1