The Finer Things in Life

Thestarider

A gift for my friend Foamy

Image result for the very best scotch

I really never had a chance to tell you thanks

CHEERS 

I raise my glass to the one and only squirrel, my mentor, and my friend, may your life be ever so fulfilled with happiness and health and all the finer things in liife has to offer to a little forest creature. May the Goddess be yours in you wildest dreams.

Image result for a toast to you my friendImage result for tree nuts

• Upvote 1

Sounds great. I'm unfamiliar with this. In England I tend to stick to JD, But I love all bourbon and am a huge fan of Whiskey. I've been drinking Aberlour Single Malt tonight...aged in Spanish Sherry casks and it's 60'7% alcohol....delicious...

• Upvote 2

I prefer to drink the local whatever. My shelf now consists of crushed empty cans of PBR, empty $5 bottles of Borski Vodka, and Franzia boxed wine. I am left with nothing worth while to share with Nora & Kiko, except a $500,000 bottle of Screaming Eagle that I've squirreled away. And I can't remember where I hid it. Dang.

But I still have my aristocratic tastes: (add up the value of these, and you can buy RLC and all your favorite girls. And the CamCaps corporate yacht.)

dream cabinet.jpg

• Upvote 1