Leisurewear at home

Leisurewear at home  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the typical clothing that your wife/GF wears when she is at home with you or alone?

• Ordinary everyday clothes
    • T-shirt and joggers/leggings/shorts..
    • T-shirt and undies
    • Bathrobe
    • Nightgown
    • Bra and undies
    • T-shirt/bra, no undies
    • Undies, no T-shirt/bra
    • Totally naked

We have seen what kind of clothing the RLC girls wear in their real life at home. It would be interesting to compare them to the wifes/GFs of CC subscribers. Please mark in this poll what kind of clothing your wife/GF wears when she is at home on a typical evening with you or alone. And if you are a female subscriber, please tell us what you wear.

I have chosen the questions to the poll and voted myself, but now I don´t know how the next voter can participate in the poll as I cannot get the choices back to the starting position. If anyone knows how to correct this, please help, I have never done tthis before.

13 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

We have seen what kind of clothing the RLC girls wear in their real life at home. It would be interesting to compare them to the wifes/GFs of CC subscribers. Please mark in this poll what kind of clothing your wife/GF wears when she is at home on a typical evening with you or alone. And if you are a female subscriber, please tell us what you wear.

To respond I can only say rather more; but I am 1500 miles north of Barcelona and more than twice the girls age! My late wife normally wore jeans, a tee shirt and fleece jacket in the evenings around the house but we were in the countryside. By day when younger she wore little in the summer, sometimes nothing. What I will say is that her flat dwelling niece and nephew regularly wear little but underwear or nothing in their flats/apartments and so I have no surprise at the girls attire around the flat. 

Here in the states, my wife always wore a T-shirt with no bra and cotton shorts with no panties for her leisure wear of choice around the house.  Every now and then it would sometimes be nothing for an hour or two but only if it was her and I.

Interesting poll though kalevipoeg!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Another interesting fact about us was when my favorite football team was playing, and every time they scored a touchdown, we had sex.  When they kicked a field goal one of us would go down on the other.......it was a fun game!!

I'm a Sunderland fan Harley. If we had that arrangment every time we scored a goal my wife's pussy would have healed up...:dodgy:

It depends a lot on the time of the year and if it's a weekend, or it's a nice day, in winter she usually wears a house coat, since it's quite a lot, but when the weather arrives, she usually wears very light clothes, But it is understandable, since the summer temperatures are usually quite high. So bikinis, tank tops and long shirts are usually your favorite summer clothes.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm a Sunderland fan Harley. If we had that arrangment every time we scored a goal my wife's pussy would have healed up...:dodgy:

Not familiar with Sunderland but I can say that you need to pick a better team lol.......one that scores often or kicks a lot of field goals lol.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not familiar with Sunderland but I can say that you need to pick a better team lol.......one that scores often or kicks a lot of field goals lol.

They're bottom of the Premier league and will be relegated to the next league down at the end of the season...and they're shite...:cry:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're bottom of the Premier league and will be relegated to the next league down at the end of the season...and they're shite...:cry:

Sorry to hear that Naga!   I still love my team even when they are not winning.......got to stick with them through the good and the bad!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry to hear that Naga!   I still love my team even when they are not winning.......got to stick with them through the good and the bad!!

I do mate, I have for many years now...::)

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2017 at 7:29 AM, kalevipoeg said:

I have chosen the questions to the poll and voted myself, but now I don´t know how the next voter can participate in the poll as I cannot get the choices back to the starting position. If anyone knows how to correct this, please help, I have never done tthis before.

We'll have a look at it. I did a poll on this newer software system last year, and it required ten attempts to get it to work. It is confusing.

A good subject for discussion.