Leisurewear at home

Leisurewear at home  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the typical clothing that your wife/GF wears when she is at home with you or alone?

• Ordinary everyday clothes
    • T-shirt and joggers/leggings/shorts..
    • T-shirt and undies
    • Bathrobe
    • Nightgown
    • Bra and undies
    • T-shirt/bra, no undies
    • Undies, no T-shirt/bra
    • Totally naked

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎06 at 10:29 AM, kalevipoeg said:

I have chosen the questions to the poll and voted myself, but now I don´t know how the next voter can participate in the poll as I cannot get the choices back to the starting position. If anyone knows how to correct this, please help, I have never done tthis before.

When a Member Votes then it shows the Results of the Poll so far to the Members that have already Voted.  When the next Member Votes they will see the Choices that they can Vote for. After they Vote they to will see the Results of the Poll as well.

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When a Member Votes then it shows the Results of the Poll so far to the Members that have already Voted.  When the next Member Votes they will see the Choices that they can Vote for. After they Vote they to will see the Results of the Poll as well.

Thanks, it seems to work.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this poll was not interesting enough. I cannot draw any serious conclusions based on 18 votes. I just notice that among the voters, no wife or GF spends time at home without undies or totally naked. Maybe that is disappointing, but more real life than in some RLC apartments. Of course I forgot the option "on vacation". I guess it is typical for the Russian/Ukrainan young girls that when they get to places like Barcelona, they prefer being in underwear or even half or totally naked. I just wonder, the room temperature is about the same everywhere, so why does it feel so hot especially in Barcelona? 

Are the Barca girls suggested to wear as little clothes as possible, as the all-girl apartments would not be interesting otherwise? Don´t misinterpret me, I have nothing against watching (pretty) naked girls as such, but the nakedness of the Barca girls is so extravagant that it arouses rather pity than excitement.

• 3 weeks later...