Foamy T. Squirrel

US General Domestic Politics

Here we can place observations regarding US Domestic policy, because it's more interesting than Antarctica's politics.

Is it just me , or has anyone else noticed the Pres has quit his over abundence of tweets. I think it now starting to sink just how much responsibility it is to be the president of the free world.

• Upvote 1

Just left wing winers, part 1 we just just repealed Obozo's affordable act, its not affordable you dumbass Obozo, that's wahat you get whne you you have one persaon write the law an according to Plossi, I can read it when passed, stupid bitch.  I hear Aussie's have have a single payer and Canada you have to wait months before an operation, tha's why people come here ta have it done the next day so do no have wait.  That's rationed care for you, do not spend the money of couse its going to be cheaper plus there is no defense budget, save a lot a money let other people die fighting the enemy.  That is way Nato must be disolved and EU broken up.

6 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Just left wing winers, part 1 we just just repealed Obozo's affordable act, its not affordable you dumbass Obozo, that's wahat you get whne you you have one persaon write the law an according to Plossi, I can read it when passed, stupid bitch.  I hear Aussie's have have a single payer and Canada you have to wait months before an operation, tha's why people come here ta have it done the next day so do no have wait.  That's rationed care for you, do not spend the money of couse its going to be cheaper plus there is no defense budget, save a lot a money let other people die fighting the enemy.  That is way Nato must be disolved and EU broken up.

Neither you nor the House repealed anything.  if you know civics better than the President, you will understand that it's not a done deal until both the House and the Senate approve the identical bill and that's a long way, if ever, from happening.

All they've done so far is give Trump and his supporters a wet dream.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

I just wanted to let you know that I do not understand your post - maybe it is some sort of insiders´ language that I am not familiar with. Obozo?? Plossi?? One person write the law??? No defense budget??

I gotta say SFS (suckfootsoles), you night want to do a lot more reading and less writing until you better understand English grammar and spelling; and the current events quite a bit better. I think it sad when those, whose first language is not English, can speak and write better than those who have spoken (and, in your case, I use that word loosely) English all their lives.

1) winers = whiners
2) Plossi = Pelosi; unless you are trying to be ... funny
3) whne = when (done twice)
4) Obozo = Obama; in the beginning it was mildly humorous, but not anymore. Time to grow up.
5) ta = I am going to assume you meant "to" and tha's I will assume to be "that's" (at least you used the intended contraction correctly more or less)
6) way? = I am going to assume you meant "why."
7) I missed "persaon" = person and wahat = what.

These are things which are easy to self correct before you look like another idiotic "lucky monkey" sitting at a typewriter. Think PRBP (proof read before posting).

I am pretty sure that many on here think I have my facts screwed up or that my point of view is distorted but at least they don't have to decode my "Anglish" to argue with me. ...or maybe they do and are just to polite to say anything...in that case nevermind.

On 4/25/2017 at 2:22 PM, kalevipoeg said:

Two videos about the wealth inequality in the U.S. In the third world, such inequality could lead to revolution. But not in the U.S.?

In the third world, the poor can't protest or they will be put down in a bad way. In the US, things are starting to heat up about that. However, until we stop acting so stupidly about who is in charge and start going after the ones who are most responsible (not necessarily just the gov't) then nothing will happen. First we will have to learn not to be bought so cheaply. Suckfootsole is indicative of those to whom I refer. This blind, naive (and sometimes wholly illiterate) behavior is rife on both sides of the political spectrum. In my opinion the downfall of the American people was their failure to recognize their own responsibility in the problems taking hold. The pursuit of easy money, from frivolous lawsuits to get rich quick schemes, has much to do with it. Something for nothing. We also seem to be looking elsewhere for wisdom than learning it ourselves. No offence meant to the Europeans but whenever I see "Euro"-anything, my first thought isn't of qualtiy but of marketing. The Americans have greatly contributed to the high standard of living in most of the developed world but anytime an American company can't sell a thing, their first act is to change the packaging and call it "Euro-something" and it sells like hotcakes. Not because the quality went up but because of their tendency to look for greener pastures to exploit rather than cultivating their own.

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2017 at 6:38 PM, Thestarider said:

Is it just me , or has anyone else noticed the Pres has quit his over abundence of tweets. I think it now starting to sink just how much responsibility it is to be the president of the free world.

I think he knew but allowed himself to be dragged along.

1) Re: the US/Mex border wall. My own observation is that since all the hoopla caused by Trump's stand on illegal immigration has caused the number immigrants and "seasonal" workers entering the US illegally to drop considerably in Texas. Pointedly going after the Cartels and criminal illegals is a good thing and I hope he puts the right folks in place to do it. I think he should ignore most of the other migrant workers if they keep their noses clean.

2) On one of those jaunts to the golf course China's President, Xi Jinping, was convinced of the necessity of getting Little Brother North Korea under control, amassing troops along their mutual border, and the replacement of China's coal needs from NK to the US. That did something for us besides the better control of Kim Jung-Il (which remains to be seen), we now have a buyer for the coal we have been moving away from here (though that may not last long as China moves toward renewable power sources). No president since Reagan has been able to make China move on this. We shall see what comes of this en total in the next few months.

3) AHC is still a work in progress. To early to speculate but I hope they don't rush headlong into another disaster from hasty decisions.

4) One word of caution for the Prez though, don't ally yourself too closely with any religious group. The Christian groups who are most in the news stink of prejudice. Europe did this with the Catholic Church, then the Church of England, and then the Protestants and it nearly ended in disaster. No good came of it because the clergy were as corrupt as the rabble, I mean laity, to whom they preached. 

The cartels ship their products into the US via state-of-the-art tunnels, so a fence won't help stop this problem. But they ship in their unwitting paying passengers via land, and more often than not, they strand them in the desert after taking their money. People who think that the US should remain without border controls encourage this crime and these murders.

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The cartels ship their products into the US via state-of-the-art tunnels, so a fence won't help stop this problem. But they ship in their unwitting paying passengers via land, and more often than not, they strand them in the desert after taking their money. People who think that the US should remain without border controls encourage this crime and these murders.

I strongly believe in border controls and think we should start by enforcing the ones already on the books. Go after the Cartels and the Americans who work with them first. Stop catering to, and actively go after, the gangs such as MS13 and the Cinaloas etc...with a vengeance. I am not against a little vigilante justice here. My only real concern is that the "wetbacks" have been an active part of the Texas economy for more than 100 yrs. Yes there is crime brought across the border, but then there was way more crime brought down from eastern yankeeland during the 70s and 80s. Theft, bad attitudes, and most importantly a lack of respect for authority and decency toward others. The highly corrupt Unions came with them exacerbating the problem.
Another foothold was gained because of the anti police rhetoric fostered by our previous administration. It is a contributing factor to their strengthening. Imprisoning for profit is another reason they have gotten such a strong hold. How can a gang leader run a business from prison unless someone in charge of it is making an illicit profit somewhere?

On 5/5/2017 at 10:19 AM, ww_watcher said:

I gotta say SFS (suckfootsoles), you night want to do a lot more reading and less writing until you better understand English grammar and spelling; and the current events quite a bit better. I think it sad when those, whose first language is not English, can speak and write better than those who have spoken (and, in your case, I use that word loosely) English all their lives.

1) winers = whiners
2) Plossi = Pelosi; unless you are trying to be ... funny
3) whne = when (done twice)
4) Obozo = Obama; in the beginning it was mildly humorous, but not anymore. Time to grow up.
5) ta = I am going to assume you meant "to" and tha's I will assume to be "that's" (at least you used the intended contraction correctly more or less)
6) way? = I am going to assume you meant "why."
7) I missed "persaon" = person and wahat = what.

These are things which are easy to self correct before you look like another idiotic "lucky monkey" sitting at a typewriter. Think PRBP (proof read before posting).

I am pretty sure that many on here think I have my facts screwed up or that my point of view is distorted but at least they don't have to decode my "Anglish" to argue with me. ...or maybe they do and are just to polite to say anything...in that case nevermind.

You got some proofreading to do "you night want to do a lot," you meant to say you might want" you need to correct yourself,  Here is more you mispelled Cinaoloas, starts with "S", yankeland is two words, without reading the whole statement; strange.  Who's talking about English grammer? There we go.

On 5/6/2017 at 2:30 AM, Suckfootsoles said:

You got some proofreading to do "you night want to do a lot," you meant to say you might want" you need to correct yourself,  Here is more you mispelled Cinaoloas, starts with "S", yankeland is two words, without reading the whole statement; strange.  Who's talking about English grammer? There we go.

You are light. I shoed have checkt my glamour. I hate it wheen I doe that.

Cinaloa = Sinaloa

yankeland = yankeeland. One word as I meant it.

night = might

I am going to blame it on my keyboard because I never make meatstakes.

• Upvote 1