Foamy T. Squirrel

US General Domestic Politics

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Republican Brian Kemp resigned Thursday as Georgia's Secretary of State, a day after his Campaign said he's captured enough votes to become Governor, even though his Election rival is conceding nothing in one of the nation's marquee midterm races.  As the state's top Election Official, Kemp oversaw the race, and his resignation Thursday morning came as a hearing began for a lawsuit in which five voters asked that he be barred from exercising his duties in any future management of his own election tally. Democratic rival Stacey Abrams' campaign had repeatedly accused Kemp of improperly using his post as Secretary of State. Abrams has pointed to ballots that have yet to be counted and says there's still the possibility of a December runoff.     Kemp's Resignation takes effect just before Noon Thursday.

Their is less than 20,000 ballots left to count and he leads by over 60,000 votes, her only hope is that he does not get another votes so he would below 50% of the popular vote, thus causing a run off. (NOT LIKELY). She couldn't accept that President Trump won the presidency and now can't accept that she lost. Can't be as bad as Gillium in Florida that called and conceded to Governor elect De Santis, and now wants a recount and has unconceded the governorship of Florida LMAO

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Their is less than 20,000 ballots left to count and he leads by over 60,000 votes, her only hope is that he does not get another votes so he would below 50% of the popular vote, thus causing a run off. (NOT LIKELY). She couldn't accept that President Trump won the presidency and now can't accept that she lost.

Now that Kemp Resigned they'll have to have to find a replacement.

Interesting fact I heard today (not from liberal media) 17 Americans were held by hostile governments before 2016 and now all 17 have been returned.

Since President Donald Trump took office, his administration has secured the release of 17 prisoners foreign governments had detained.

“We’ve had 17 released, and we’re very proud of that record. Very proud. And we have others coming,” Trump said Saturday evening as he welcomed home Joshua Holt, an American citizen who had been detained in Venezuela for two years without trial. (RELATED: Trump Spotlights 17 Americans Released From Overseas Prisons Since Beginning Of Administration)

Unlike his predecessor, the president has managed to bring these prisoners home without freeing terrorists or paying millions of dollars in suspected ransom payments.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Their is less than 20,000 ballots left to count and he leads by over 60,000 votes, her only hope is that he does not get another votes so he would below 50% of the popular vote, thus causing a run off. (NOT LIKELY). She couldn't accept that President Trump won the presidency and now can't accept that she lost. Can't be as bad as Gillium in Florida that called and conceded to Governor elect De Santis, and now wants a recount and has unconceded the governorship of Florida LMAO

It's always the same two damn Democrat run counties in Florida that fuck up election results, Broward County and Palm Beach County.  Anytime an election is close in the state of Florida those two counties always seem to produce enough extra votes to give the Democrat candidate a win after all other votes in the rest of the state  have been counted days before.

On 11/9/2018 at 6:20 AM, SPYING 1 said:

7a08d40b79b9a8f7c66ca025a69f0d59.jpg

Let's face it, most people are stupid. Trump knows this. I would imagine most politicians think this. The only reason they say things like "That's because my opponent thinks people are stupid. I know people aren't" is because people don't believe they are. Then you put them on a quiz show and ask them almost any question not related to a celebrity who's been in the paper that day and they say "that's not my specialty" - turns out we never discover their specialty not matter how many questions they get asked. Just look at the number of people around the world who still don't accept evolution, a mere 125 years after almost all scientists did. People in the past had an excuse but now with the internet and advance teaching methods they have no excuse. So if they can't grasp concepts like global warming, because self-interested politicians tell them not to believe experts, then you see the danger in letting people vote. Whether you are on the left or the right, the balance of power is held by idiocracy.

It is not an American problem, it is a world wide problem. Honestly there are some birds with more brains than a lot of voters!

58 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Let's face it, most people are stupid. Trump knows this. I would imagine most politicians think this. The only reason they say things like "That's because my opponent thinks people are stupid. I know people aren't" is because people don't believe they are. Then you put them on a quiz show and ask them almost any question not related to a celebrity who's been in the paper that day and they say "that's not my specialty" - turns out we never discover their specialty not matter how many questions they get asked. Just look at the number of people around the world who still don't accept evolution, a mere 125 years after almost all scientists did. People in the past had an excuse but now with the internet and advance teaching methods they have no excuse. So if they can't grasp concepts like global warming, because self-interested politicians tell them not to believe experts, then you see the danger in letting people vote. Whether you are on the left or the right, the balance of power is held by idiocracy.

It is not an American problem, it is a world wide problem. Honestly there are some birds with more brains than a lot of voters!

Sorry but I don't believe in evolution, & i can discuss the matter all day long. As for global warming, the world was warmer than now.

Here is another war between the religionists  creationists and the evolutionists. I used an incorrect word there.

Global warming?? The Earth burned and the Earth froze. The Earth was dry and the Earth was flooded. One volcano eruption does more damage to the atmosphere than man could do in 100,000 years. Get a clue people. Science, for the most part is fact.

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Here is another war between the religionists  creationists and the evolutionists. I used an incorrect word there.

Global warming?? The Earth burned and the Earth froze. The Earth was dry and the Earth was flooded. One volcano eruption does more damage to the atmosphere than man could do in 100,000 years. Get a clue people. Science, for the most part is fact.

People don't understand that Florida was under water, that's why there's no dinosaur bones in Florida, where do you fine those dinosaur bones in Montana & North Dakota, it was very warm there a million years ago, but today reptiles couldn't live there during the winter. The earth cool off when GOD sent an asteroid to hit the earth & kill the terrible dinosaurs so man can live on the earth.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Sorry but I don't believe in evolution, & i can discuss the matter all day long. As for global warming, the world was warmer than now.

Well then there is no hope for you.

5 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

One volcano eruption does more damage to the atmosphere than man could do in 100,000 years.

Actually all the volcanoes in the world currently provide less than 1% of the emissions that man does but in the past volcanic activity has been much higher than that. As for 1 ... well if I was to be kind you are about a factor of 10 million out so that we be like you estimating the sun was 9 miles away. That's how wrong you are with that. 

But the science of global warming is well known. I was taught it nearly 40 years ago. While the earth's temperature has gone up or down man is currently helping go up. That is without question. Worldwide catastrophes can happen and certainly huge volcanic explosions can provide temporary global cooling due to the ash but that falls out of the atmosphere eventually.

It is very similar to the absolute fucking nonsense of intelligent design. Scientist we don't like what you say, so we'll put out some absolute BS that no serious scientist believes and claim the other scientists have an agenda when as is clearly obvious the opposite is true. I would have more respect although that's difficult given how very little respect I have Trump if he actually told the truth which is "Global Warming is real but I don't give a fuck about a planet because my family's rich and it won't effect me or my children." The story of intelligent design is slightly different - let's start by throwing away all the mathematical DNA evidence because that's just millions of coincidences - and rests with religion trying to explain that God must have a part. Listen why not say God provided the building blocks and this is what happened? Many Christians and those of religions have no problem with this. The Catholic and Islamic religions have a fine record in promoting scientific knowledge. I am really not sure why in recent times certain parts of those religions have been taking a backward step.

Intelligent Design and Climate Change Denial are Fake News Putin would be proud off. 

Significant numbers in the world believe this so why wouldn't they believe lying politicians. Democracy and 1 person 1 vote is the best way BUT until people are properly educated it will always have the potential to fuck up, just like any other political system.

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

One volcano eruption does more damage to the atmosphere than man could do in 100,000 years.

Actually apologies if I have read you wrong and you were being sarcastic as I now realise you may have been.

22 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well then there is no hope for you.

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.d38b29c8b70cc98ffcfedcb52af7e143.jpg

LMAO! Very well said BB, I agree with most of what you posted on Global warming and the politicians, but Mr. Trump is right! Like you said, " Significant numbers in the world believe this so why wouldn't they believe lying politicians." (Al Gore etc.) It's the GREED that's attached to it. I'm more interested in what hope you believe in... And how is money going to help? Darwin was a man, we a belief, NOT theories of complete BULLSHIT! If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? Is it because the missing link is still missing (LOL). I don’t know what “the missing link” is, but it seems to be an argument that gets Darwinists upset, so I’m going to include it here. So Take IT! until you find that link or USB or whatever it is, nobody will believe in evolution. Period! I will leave it at that! One last note: Read the BEST book written, the Bible with an open heart, not the mind. Our minds are poison. Everything from Global warming, Greed, Lust, Hate, and Death and Afterlife were written by men in different parts of the world at the same time. I guess they must have texted each other thousands of years ago... Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. I know you are a "boy genius," I say that with conviction. Don't let pride blind you from the truth. I have always enjoyed reading your post-BB.  When we grow, we tend to get told that the world is the way it is and our life is to live our life. Life can be much broader. Take care Joey