Cam Caps Premium Membership

StnCld316

10 hours ago, j9ames said:

hello what happened to attachment i get errow code  1S160/2  when i try it

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When you are in the Attachments Center just click the part on the right side of the page where it shows the file was uploaded to a certain topic of the forums. The content can be downloaded from those locations.   We are aware of the Error in the Attachments Center and Admin is in the process of getting that issue resolved.

Ok it's me again sorry but i have this problem too and so I can't download a single thing and the previews don't show (well they load then disappear)

So are the links down or is it a problem on the forum ? For now my 20 bucks seem lost since I can't download a single thing....Is there a way to get a refund ?

5 minutes ago, tetard said:

Ok it's me again sorry but i have this problem too and so I can't download a single thing and the previews don't show (well they load then disappear)

So are the links down or is it a problem on the forum ?

At the moment there are issues with Attachments. Admin is aware of this issue and is working on getting it resolved.

If the Video appears as an Embedded Video Player you can right click anywhere on that player and download the Video once the buffering has completed. When the buffering is completed an Image will show in that player.  If the Video is a link then the Attachment will not download until the issue is resolved. We are hoping that will be soon.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It is possible to do. Just PM me the details and I will get Admin to take care of it.

oh !that's for sure! will send PM you with all details! but after at complete of buying of it!as just like the last time.but maybe not today or this week maybe after that.thank you for response to me.🌹

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2017 at 6:47 AM, StnCld316 said:

Notice to All Members

Cam Caps has now added MasterCard to the CCBill Payment Server.

Cards Now Accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and JCB

Memberships can be Purchased or Upgraded using the Store Tab or by Clicking this Link: https://camcaps.net/subscriptions/2/

hi

i have paid subscription 4 days ago but i cant enter attachment center and other premium staff,

thank you