Cam Caps Premium Membership

StnCld316

On 2/12/2020 at 5:41 PM, StnCld316 said:

I will notify Admin and he'll get it going.

Hi, it's been four weeks, and still, I CAN'T change my Avatar! I'm not able to send a private message to the Staff. WTF! This Admin needs to fix the problem. As a business owner, I always made sure I take care of any issues! I'm sorry I have a short fuse. Thank you kindly! Piss-off Subscriber. J19.gif.49e8b2bbc846b3f290803cf0117c35e6.gif

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Hi, it's been four weeks, and still, I CAN'T change my Avatar! I'm not able to send a private message to the Staff. WTF! This Admin needs to get off his ass and fix the fucking problem. As a business owner, I always made sure I take care of any issues. He doesn't give a shit! I'm sorry I have a short fuse for stupidity. He focuses on making money. I'll pay him $50.000 if he wants to dump the site. Thank you kindly! Piss-off Subscriber. JB

I think you have two to many zero, should be $500 for the site😁

• Haha 1

I have just spent 5 days trying to renew my Premium Membership, finally went thro today, kept telling me I had an invoice that needed paying but when I tried to pay kept saying I couldn't because I was already a paying member! Started to think CC were trying to tell me something! :confused:

For the last 3 months of my premium membership I had no access to any of the attachments.  I emailed everyone who seemed appropriate and nothing was ever done about it.  Why should I renew my membership when I see all the people who have wasted their money too?

Perhaps someone could actually reply to this message with an explanation and reason as to why it won't happen again if I renew my Premium Membership?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, richgod said:

For the last 3 months of my premium membership I had no access to any of the attachments.  I emailed everyone who seemed appropriate and nothing was ever done about it.  Why should I renew my membership when I see all the people who have wasted their money too?

Perhaps someone could actually reply to this message with an explanation and reason as to why it won't happen again if I renew my Premium Membership?

Thanks!

There is currently issues with the Attachments Center and some Videos throughout the Premium Sections.  This is being worked on between the Attachment Center Developer and Admin.

In the Attachments Center you have to click the title on the right hand side of the page to take the page to the location where the current image or video is placed within the Forum.  In the Forum Boards Pictures can generally be seen. Videos that appear in an MP4 Format appear in an Embedded Video Player. Once you see an Image on the Video Player the Video has been Buffered just click the Play Button to watch or Right Click on the Video Screen and Save Video as to Download the Video.  Videos that do not appear in an Embedded Video Player currently cannot be downloaded until the issue is resolved.

Fine to have that information now - thanks!  but my premiium membership has now expired.  Why couldn't you have said that  3 months ago and posted it in a general message to everbody?  I'm afraid I don't think I will be renewing my membership until I see some positive messages again.

13 minutes ago, richgod said:

Fine to have that information now - thanks!  but my premiium membership has now expired.  Why couldn't you have said that  3 months ago and posted it in a general message to everbody?  I'm afraid I don't think I will be renewing my membership until I see some positive messages again.

3 Months ago I never know anything about it.  It never came to my attention until someone messaged me some time in March about it.

The issues witht he Forum are being looked at and hopefully soon everything will be working once again.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Hello @StnCld316, I managed to pay the bill that was presented to me for a new Premium year. But despite this, my Premium account is still deactivated and I miss the little benefits involved. Is it possible to reactivate it please?

Took 24 hours after my payment had gone through before my Premium membership was restored.

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Hello @StnCld316, I managed to pay the bill that was presented to me for a new Premium year. But despite this, my Premium account is still deactivated and I miss the little benefits involved. Is it possible to reactivate it please?

Please check your PM.

Thanks

• Thanks 1