Cam Caps Premium Membership

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

I've always wished I could speak Russian just to hear what their general everyday conversations are about,some of the tenants may be quite interesting people.Of course this place is not meant to be anything other than a glorified fuckfest.I would join again(for a month) if I could speak the lingo.I'm a nosey bastard!!😀

Aint we all within reason 🤣 their women ain't half bloody loud though lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, richgod said:

Thanks to the forum administrator for his swift reply.  I am now able to download the videos.

People can bitch about things all they want around here, but as far as adult forums go, I can't imagine any better forum admin than we have with SC. Same thing for the top boss and genius, the Admin.

Welcome to the cadre of elites, have a blast, and post often.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Once again I am unable to download videos in the attachements centre.  The fix that the forum administrator suggested last time no longer seems to work.  I just get the message that "the page you requested does not exist".  any suggestions please??

26 minutes ago, richgod said:

Once again I am unable to download videos in the attachements centre.  The fix that the forum administrator suggested last time no longer seems to work.  I just get the message that "the page you requested does not exist".  any suggestions please??

You need to click the Title on the Right Side of the page. Clicking the Title will take you to the spot the Attachment sits.  The only Videos available currently are the ones that appear in a Video Player Screen which are embedded is an  MP4 Format. Those can be streamed or downloaded. If they are not in a Video Player Screen and only appear as a link you'll get an error the page does not exist.  Until we get the new forum software installed we only can work with what we currently have.  We are aware the current Forum Software has all kinds of issues.  I check the software developers site every couple of days to see if there's any date as to when the new software is going to be released but there has been nothing so far mentioned as to when.  I am hoping it's very soon as they have been working on it for quite some time.         

Thanks again to the forum administrator for his patient explanations, but even that does not work for me.  Additionally (at least using Firefox) the filter mechanism has failed as well so that one cannot select to see just videos......

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lollai said:

Guys,

How much time need the premium activation? I Paid on 12 July and it's still pending.

Andrea

It should be the same day. I'll get a note to the board Admin to get off of his butt.