"A Blast from the Past" Videos & Pics

Rod001

Hi everybody,

This section is for Premium members Only / Cette section est pour les membres Premium Seulement

Here in the near future you will find links of my section "A Blast from the Past" for the apartment here.

Ici, dans un proche avenir, vous trouverez les liens de ma section "A Blast from the Past" pour l'appartement ici.

[Media Removed]

• 1 month later...

why the fuck is fucking every fucking video like fucking this :

*(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)*

and why the fuck i have to pls and bet  the admin as an fucking paying prem. customer member to post the whole fucking video fucking four some from both fucking cams from today  ????

dont the fuck understood this fucking bullshit at @ll ........

37 minutes ago, HiHiHi6 said:

why the fuck is fucking every fucking video like fucking this :

*(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)*

and why the fuck i have to pls and bet  the admin as an fucking paying prem. customer member to post the whole fucking video fucking four some from both fucking cams from today  ????

dont the fuck understood this fucking bullshit at @ll ........

When it shows the Video is No Longer Accessible those are Videos that have been uploaded to Third Party Hosting Sites such as Zippy Share and Mab.to.

Videos uploaded to Zippy Share only stay on that Server for 3 to 5 hours and on Mab.to they are on their Servers for up to 48 Hours. Once the DMCA Orders the Videos to be Removed from the Servers the Operator of that Server has to comply or they risk having their Website Shutdown and Face Stiff Penalties for Non-Compliance.

Some Posters upload their Videos as Attachments on Cam Caps Servers. Those can be downloaded. Since you have a Premium Membership it should be no Problem seeing them posted.