OPINIONS

jjs

CazyDude,if you have the guts to face me, I'm here. Or would you rather continue to cry to a moderator like a helpless little snowflake about how I am treating you so badly? And as for you calling me "two faced",I think you were looking in a mirror when you made that comment.  When you make statements for which you have no facts to support them I will definitely criticize those type comments. Like when you stated as fact that Kami was in a boat in Barcelona fucking some guys when you had absolutely no way of knowing that to be a fact. Or stating as fact that Kami is having sex outside the apartment just to keep us from watching when you have no way of knowing that. Reminds me of the CC idiots who would insist that Kami and Kristy were having sex on the balcony in Barcelona in 2015 just to keep us from watching them. Such fucking fools.

• Like 2

I can't speak for CrazyDude but I, like him, believe you are one of the instigators of many discussions that turn negative. We had a rule (currently not enforced) where members are not to make comments about other member comments who may be criticizing the RLC participants no matter how critical. I seem to only argue consistently with two people on here... you and Beldon. This is all I will say. I am going to make my comments and will ignore you two as you are on here to argue and nothing more.

Edited to add .... and I have been on Camcaps almost 5 years but have only 1444 comments so I don't comment nearly as much as many members

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't speak for CrazyDude but I, like him, believe you are one of the instigators of many discussions that turn negative. We had a rule (currently not enforced) where members are not to make comments about other member comments who may be criticizing the RLC participants no matter how critical. I seem to only argue consistently with two people on here... you and Beldon. This is all I will say. I am going to make my comments and will ignore you two as you are on here to argue and nothing more.

Edited to add .... and I have been on Camcaps almost 5 years but have only 1444 comments so I don't comment nearly as much as many members

There is also a rule that CC members are not to make derogatory,disrespectful remarks about RLC tenants. 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2018 at 2:14 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Then report me to the Mods using the Report Post and have them remind me. Not your business to comment on my comment. And that's the rules!!

If no one is allowed to comment on anyone else's comment, what the fuck is the "quote" option for on the CC forum?:huh:

Alladino, why do you keep insisting that you know what the KKK girls are doing in their "private lives" outside the apartment, when in fact you know nothing about their lives outside the apartment? If you want to say that you feel, you think, or you believe that Kami is hiding her sex life outside the apartment, I can accept that comment; but when you present that assertion as fact I have a problem with that.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

This is meant for you KEEPER31.      You said that ISIS has never beheaded anyone, and that such accusations were just leftist propaganda.     With such a statement you have proven yourself to be one of the most ignorant or dishonest son of a bitches in the world. I challenge you to answer my comment. But I expect you will not, because you are a phony cowardly low life asshole.