OPINIONS

jjs

I see that I can't have a opinion on this site without being warned or post removed ,  My post did not hurt or offend anyone any person I was talking about my opinion of a site   so  the warning is bs refund my money and i'll move .. I live in AMERICA FREEDOM OF SPEECH

vv.png

Untitled.png

• Upvote 1

Just a reminder to everybody, and this is not directed to any particular members: Creative criticism about tenants is allowed in the Apartment threads, but insults are not. The tenants, and their "landlord" companies don't appreciate it, and then we have to deal with Mod Reports when we have better things to do with our time.

We don't have a right to hurt their feelings, cuss at them, piss them off, or order them to be our sex slaves. Without tenants, all of the "real life" services would fold.

Annoying negative comments get routinely removed to prevent food fights, except here at Rants and Flames. This allows people who are interested in the girls the ability to read relevant comments while not being forced to scroll endlessly past the drivel, bickering and negative comments. Scrolling, especially on a smart phone, is difficult.

• Upvote 1

I am dedicated to the Bill of Rights myself. But I do tailor my language and subject matter according the circumstances. I don't use bar talk at funeral services, for example. And I never say anything about the tenants that I would not have the courage to tell them to their face.

--------------------------

jjs: I got complaints from certain very important parties at a time when I was involved with delicate negotiations with Camarads. Releasing camming names and camming sites for apartment tenants causes them legal problems and direct insults do not rate as creative criticism. That goes for everybody here. We merely want to stress the rules and remind everyone to please try and comply.

Your approval restriction will be up soon, you have no banning points, and your posts have been perfectly acceptable. Even your post here is acceptable and appropriate, and it is posted in the right place. It's no big deal. As far as I'm concerned, it's all water under the bridge. You are still a member in good standing.

• 1 month later...

Ridgerunner, stick it up your fuck'in ass you dumbshit.  Ridgerunner?  this is the most fucked up name, totally stupid what does it mean?  You started this shit.  Cocksucker say nothing, you probably run in your chair piece of shit, keep your mouth shut of members's names, At least mine has meaning, you are probably 390 lounging all day, prick.  Der, I am done with this guy.  Fuckhead.

On 5/27/2017 at 9:46 PM, Suckfootsoles said:

Ridgerunner, stick it up your fuck'in ass you dumbshit.  Ridgerunner?  this is the most fucked up name, totally stupid what does it mean?  You started this shit.  Cocksucker say nothing, you probably run in your chair piece of shit, keep your mouth shut of members's names, At least mine has meaning, you are probably 390 lounging all day, prick.  Der, I am done with this guy.  Fuckhead.

No,you started this when you accused Kami of just returning from a "getting laid" trip when you had no idea where she went or who she was with(check the record).Thanks for the compliments anyway.Your immature rant against me just proved my point.Maybe one of these days you'll grow up and won't be so nasty and crude.

On 5/31/2017 at 7:00 PM, Ridgerunner said:

No,you started this when you accused Kami of just returning from a "getting laid" trip when you had no idea where she went or who she was with(check the record).Thanks for the compliments anyway.Your immature rant against me just proved my point.Maybe one of these days you'll grow up and won't be so nasty and crude.

You are fucking crazy, you attack my member name for making an independent statement about Kami and that is how I started it? you are a stupid ass. What I say about Kami is free speech and where you come from you probably do not have that, just respond to statements and not names you childish dickhead. Remember Kami does go out on whoring trips that is a given. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

You are fucking crazy, you attack my member name for making an independent statement about Kami and that is how I started it? you are a stupid ass. What I say about Kami is free speech and where you come from you probably do not have that, just respond to statements and not names you childish dickhead. Remember Kami does go out on whoring trips that is a given. 

Kami on whoring trips?You are the idiot and a dumb fuck on top of that.I'm from the USA and have more free speech rights than anywhere else in the world.You don't even know where Kami goes on her trips,I do.Kami is a fashion model.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami on whoring trips?You are the idiot and a dumb fuck on top of that.I'm from the USA and have more free speech rights than anywhere else in the world.You don't even know where Kami goes on her trips,I do.Kami is a fashion model.

Then you are a liberal prick then. She is a fashion and goes to Qatar? who the fuck goes to that terrorist city where women are raped and men no jail time, just jump off the Grand Canyon ridge. Funck'in A.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Then you are a liberal prick then. She is a fashion and goes to Qatar? who the fuck goes to that terrorist city where women are raped and men no jail time, just jump off the Grand Canyon ridge. Funck'in A.

You are an incoherent idiot.Apparently you don't know much about Qatar.And I voted for Trump,so I don't think that makes me too liberal.Don't claim that theses girls are whores unless you have positive proof of what you are saying.I have proof that Kami and Yula are both fashion models.