Voyeur-Villa News

On 18.04.2017 at 11:55 AM, miscvoyeur said:

From someone that has been a fan of VV pretty much from the very beginning days of Lilu, Mark and Roma, I think the main problem with VV nowadays aside from the customer service (which you're supposedly going to fix) is the stagnation of the site. Especially with two rival sites having way more apartments, VV desparately needs more apartments to compete. The fact that VH has about 8 apartments while you've stayed at 4 for all this time is incredibly bad. I'm one of the few that did not jump over to VH but I don't even blame the others for doing so.

On the subject of stagnation, the tenants are the other big issue, particularly the Voro apartment. Something needs to change between those tenants. And speaking of guests, why have you lost so many guests in these past few weeks? You mananged to find really gorgeous women but none of them want to stay. Why so many women but you have found guys for Marna and Zoe?

Thank you to be with us all this time, and hope in nearest future you will not be disapointed! Until end of April it shall be completely organized new customer service. As well we are going to open new apartments, nearest days we send information about changes coming :) We also have some new ideas we are going to realize in May-June, hope you like it! What about a lot of guests we just truing the best and most interesting participants after casting, as well they also need to try if this way of living is siutable for them. As well adresed your question to person who are in charge of castings and participants relation and tomorrow share with you another comments :)

@VoyeurVillaNews  Nice one! I'm really glad to see you are going to make an effort to improve the site.  For me you have the most interesting and beautiful tenants but I never subscribed because of the poor cameras.  I'm sure you've got improving the cameras as part of your plan and I hope you guys can really make it work!

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews  Nice one! I'm really glad to see you are going to make an effort to improve the site.  For me you have the most interesting and beautiful tenants but I never subscribed because of the poor cameras.  I'm sure you've got improving the cameras as part of your plan and I hope you guys can really make it work!

Actually cams are not that bad. Most important is too provide good lighting and stream with high bandwidth. If that's not the case quality looks bad.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Actually cams are not that bad. Most important is too provide good lighting and stream with high bandwidth. If that's not the case quality looks bad.

Yep, agree with that, the cams aren't RLC quality (I think Camrads is actually overkill) but they are pretty decent when in HD. So if they can stabilise the HD stream that would be good.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Yep, agree with that, the cams aren't RLC quality (I think Camrads is actually overkill) but they are pretty decent when in HD. So if they can stabilise the HD stream that would be good.

Yes first important step is to stabilize the current HD streams. Replacing cams is a thing for the future then.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Cams itself are good enough. Everything is ok with bandwidth, so now we re-check code part to fix known or possible bugs. When this work will be done (1-1.5 month aprx.) and the quality shall not really good going to try another cams

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Yeah... :( missed chance is a pity... Have some idea where they could be now, going to check it later.

Those parties are a good idea. They should totally play more strip or sexy games with each other in the future when they are all more comfortable with each other.:biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Those parties are a good idea. They should totally play more strip or sexy games with each other in the future when they are all more comfortable with each other.:biggrin:

Special place for some events is coming, we present it with the final part of beauty contest :) What about games, hope at imagination of of our participants! :)