Voyeur-Villa News

9 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

If I remember correctly, you said that you had a total of 65 cameras.  You are saying that 41 were replaced.  So still about 25 to replace (about 35%)   So if I read you correctly, you are telling your subscribers to keep paying the big bucks despite that 35% of the time quality is bad and when we will have paid enough, you will replace those cams.  It's a rather weird way to do business.  In only few months, VH had installed 110 HD cameras.   And this is only for the quality of the stream.   New participants and new apartments have been promised for quite sometimes now.  As mentioned before, I have cancelled my subscription and wait for significant improvements (human and technical) before investing 1 additional penny in VV.  

The cameras that are still to be replaced are working fine. The picture is good. I bet you will not see the difference, if you buy subscription, of course. ::)

14 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Please explain.

Couples are good for a couple of weeks or so.Then,its the same old routine of sex,no sex with no variety.Also,couples do not tend to mix well with other couples unless they are swingers.If you ask me,you need to have an apartment for singles (Girls/Boys or Both) a couples apartment to please the 'Reallife' fans,a swingers apartment and move from thereon.Also,the couples apartment should be rotated every few weeks and then check your stats.

You need to get rid of your old formula.I admin you are new,but didn't you know about christy,Ivo (before he got tamed by Sonia),Petra and Akira. Those were the golden days and VV threads used to rule CC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The cameras that are still to be replaced are working fine. The picture is good. I bet you will not see the difference, if you buy subscription, of course. ::)

Well, if this is the way you see things  (despite that most of the viewers are saying that the quality is bad), useless to keep talking.  We are all wrong, you are the only one right.    My subscription ended only 9 days ago so I think I know what I'm talking about

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Concerning the stable couples, Inna lost her boyfriend and now is dating with a new guy Jack. What do you think about him?

Unless you take care of 'Archive' Moments i.e. ALL interesting moments captured for later viewing,i cannot join.My time zone doesn't allow me to watch live.Earlier,we all used to 'record' moments.Sadly,that feature also doesn't work properly now.I don't see any rec of more than 5 minutes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Unless you take care of 'Archive' Moments i.e. ALL interesting moments captured for later viewing,i cannot join.My time zone doesn't allow me to watch live.Earlier,we all used to 'record' moments.Sadly,that feature also doesn't work properly now.I don't see any rec of more than 5 minutes.

the archive moments will be fixed soon. But the timeline can also help to see the interesting moments,

and we are changing the server this week, that will help with buffering.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Relying on viewers to record the action was, I think, a good idea.  But it is now proven that it doesn't work.  Not all angles are recorded and, if no one is watching or if they don't click on the REC every 5 minutes, then it is lost.  The other problem is that lots of people are clicking on REC in anticipation of some action.  And it turns out that nothing happens and this video of "an empty bed" is added to archive.  VV must assign the job to one employee to add all angles of action to archives

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Relying on viewers to record the action was, I think, a good idea.  But it is now proven that it doesn't work.  Not all angles are recorded and, if no one is watching or if they don't click on the REC every 5 minutes, then it is lost.  The other problem is that lots of people are clicking on REC in anticipation of some action.  And it turns out that nothing happens and this video of "an empty bed" is added to archive.  VV must assign the job to one employee to add all angles of action to archives

VV should assign the task to the members.Rec is not perfect way.The easiest way is to mark a start and end point to the timeline with interesting moment.For e.g if the action at a particular cam starts at 2 AM and finishes at 2:30 AM,the member should be able to 'create' a moment during that 24 hours timeline by marking the start and endpoints and saving. Simple !! instead of pressing 'Rec' every 5 mins.Believe me you will have a complete archive library instead of the current 5 min clips.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

VV should assign the task to the members.Rec is not perfect way.The easiest way is to mark a start and end point to the timeline with interesting moment.For e.g if the action at a particular cam starts at 2 AM and finishes at 2:30 AM,the member should be able to 'create' a moment during that 24 hours timeline by marking the start and endpoints and saving. Simple !! instead of pressing 'Rec' every 5 mins.Believe me you will have a complete archive library instead of the current 5 min clips.

Good idea.