Voyeur-Villa News

• 3 weeks later...

bullshit.png

gwood.pngtula.png

It's literally just a case of swapping to a decent front camera so that people can see what they are potentially going to subscribe for. Does it take a week to do this, @VoyeurVillaNews are you serious about this project because it is dying on its ass.  Who the heck is going to click subscribe because the back of a person's head convinced them?!

8 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Due to the closing of Volga apartment we have made free 3 cameras in each apartment. 

tula/cam4 
tula/cam6  
tula/cam2 

tver/cam1 
tver/cam9 
tver/cam7 

dubna/cam7
dubna/cam9 
dubna/cam4 

greenwood/cam7 
greenwood/cam2 
greenwood/cam13 

Nice to see. I'll cross my fingers and hope I'm right that you should get more subscribers now - just make sure your tenants are active and putting their best foot forward. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Due to the closing of Volga apartment we have made free 3 cameras in each apartment. 

tula/cam4 
tula/cam6  
tula/cam2 

tver/cam1 
tver/cam9 
tver/cam7 

dubna/cam7
dubna/cam9 
dubna/cam4 

greenwood/cam7 
greenwood/cam2 
greenwood/cam13 

As I got no answer to my post I will repeat it again here:

Guys we are not silly here. It's time to tell is the truth. What's the problem with your site? You keep losing participants and therefore now even losing places. There are three other sites (we all know their names and it does not matter if we like them or not here) which do not have these problems. They are constantly bringing in new people and opening new places. So what's the problem. Why can't VV do that too?

4 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Just believe me we are not doing it on purpose. That's the way it goes for now. We do see that it looks bad, that having only 4 apartments we are less interesting than the others.

But there is still interesting content on our site and we will go on working on it. 

Thanks for being so honest. I wish you to make it. And you do amazing work here in the forums. I know it must be not easy for you answering that critical questions in difficult times like now.