Voyeur-Villa News

27 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Iris & Lex left for a few days to visit relatives. They will come back on Thuesday, 25/04/17

Care to update about records and other things or you only answer what you want to answer.

New designer apartments Greenwood is coming! 

This apartments have special place for parties with panoramic windows and good sound insulation, so it is possible to sing, scream and have a real fun!

And we are waiting from our participants a lot of fun and different activities interesting for our members!

No boring family everyday life in new apartments Greenwood!

Photos of new apartments:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-YgZkkrN8ONUxaTHVlZWtXY0E

• Upvote 1

nice pic looks nice apartment unfortunately i dont live in it,but  what i really do care about is the archive which  does not work and its been for a while, and even tho its very important you dont seem to care about it most people subscribe because of it because they can not be there all the time but they know if they miss it will be in the archive, that was the reason i joined. please give the archive problem serious thought,

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Holy crap. Even I must admit I am amazed at how wonderful the new apartment looks.

Wow thats really a great place. Must cost a fortune. Really hope same amount of money will be invested in other things like cams and acrchive. Thats even more important.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

New designer apartments Greenwood is coming! 

This apartments have special place for parties with panoramic windows and good sound insulation, so it is possible to sing, scream and have a real fun!

And we are waiting from our participants a lot of fun and different activities interesting for our members!

No boring family everyday life in new apartments Greenwood!

Photos of new apartments:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-YgZkkrN8ONUxaTHVlZWtXY0E

Are you running a real estate site?  THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN ANY APARTMENT!  YOUR SIT HAS NO PARTICIPANTS WORTH WATCHING TELLING US THAT A NEW COUPLE WILL ARRIVE IN A DAY OR TWO IS USELESS BECAUSE MOSTLY THEY WILL DO NOTHING ANYWAY!

YOU HAVE A HALF BAKED REAL ESTATE SITE....and I don't need to move.

• Upvote 1