Voyeur-Villa News

Dear members,

in this topic where we shall inform you about upcoming events and answer questions you may have about VV itself. For technical questions we shall open other topic VoyeurVillaSupport.

We have changed completely our managment team, we are here to have some feedback from you and hope that with your help we shall bring to our members new interesting experience with VV project.

It's a lot things which are planned for nearest time, we shall inform you here and hope you will enjoy it.

Best regards,

Voyeur-Villa Team

hi. glad that you opened a spot to share info. i did subscribe to vv in the past but it has gone downhill. i'll keep checking to see if it improves so that maybe i'll consider joining again. very important to stay in touch with the viewers as that was not done in the past & the site is worse off for it. good luck with the new team.

Thank for you

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hi. glad that you opened a spot to share info. i did subscribe to vv in the past but it has gone downhill. i'll keep checking to see if it improves so that maybe i'll consider joining again. very important to stay in touch with the viewers as that was not done in the past & the site is worse off for it. good luck with the new team.

Thank for you comment. Yes, we understand that contact with our members is very important, past few monthes due to changes in our team we not provide customer service as it need to be, but hope improve it nearest time. Sorry for any inconvinience in past. A lot of changes and news are coming! Hope that together with you help we shall bring VV project to new level!

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hello! Finally, a welcoming voice and hopefully an open ear. ❤

Thank you Amy :) Things are going to change and we do all possible for this :) We was working hard to fix most important issues and unfortunately not pay as much attention as we need to relations with our members.

• Upvote 1

Hi Voyeur villa news

I have subscribed in the past when you had good and dynamic tenants like christy and others and archives was a welcome addition. Most recently I allowed my sub to expire as the archives didn't work properly.

The Recordings never showed up in the archives and the emails written to support and help had no effect whatsoever. 

Nice to see that you have opened up a communication channel. It was a dead end for so many years.If i see any improvement at all, I'll be glad to join once again. You will find that most of the VH members here have shifted from VV due to the kind and very helpful customer care and they do listen.

Thank you.

What are the chances of getting Anna and Alex back so they can move in with Lisa and Nick? If not, it's imperative that you separate Nick and Lisa from Ivo and Sonia. It's like they compete to see who can be more boring. I'm sure that they have made good friends, but they are way to comfortable and it comes at the expense of your viewers.

From someone that has been a fan of VV pretty much from the very beginning days of Lilu, Mark and Roma, I think the main problem with VV nowadays aside from the customer service (which you're supposedly going to fix) is the stagnation of the site. Especially with two rival sites having way more apartments, VV desparately needs more apartments to compete. The fact that VH has about 8 apartments while you've stayed at 4 for all this time is incredibly bad. I'm one of the few that did not jump over to VH but I don't even blame the others for doing so.

On the subject of stagnation, the tenants are the other big issue, particularly the Voro apartment. Something needs to change between those tenants. And speaking of guests, why have you lost so many guests in these past few weeks? You mananged to find really gorgeous women but none of them want to stay. Why so many women but you have found guys for Marna and Zoe?

• Upvote 2

On 18.04.2017 at 11:18 AM, nack said:

Hi Voyeur villa news

I have subscribed in the past when you had good and dynamic tenants like christy and others and archives was a welcome addition. Most recently I allowed my sub to expire as the archives didn't work properly.

The Recordings never showed up in the archives and the emails written to support and help had no effect whatsoever. 

Nice to see that you have opened up a communication channel. It was a dead end for so many years.If i see any improvement at all, I'll be glad to join once again. You will find that most of the VH members here have shifted from VV due to the kind and very helpful customer care and they do listen.

Thank you.

Thank for your comment, we are re-check now all technical issues we have had and make some code changes. Hope to finish this job at 1-1.5 monthes