Voyeur-Villa News

8 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Special place for some events is coming, we present it with the final part of beauty contest :) What about games, hope at imagination of of our participants! :)

Well the most body contact would be when they play strip twister. Or spin the bottle with sexy and erotic tasks they must do. :biggrin:

On 18.04.2017 at 11:29 AM, Amy3 said:

What are the chances of getting Anna and Alex back so they can move in with Lisa and Nick? If not, it's imperative that you separate Nick and Lisa from Ivo and Sonia. It's like they compete to see who can be more boring. I'm sure that they have made good friends, but they are way to comfortable and it comes at the expense of your viewers.

Person who are in charge of participants relation will be here in forum soon to answer questions about participants and discuss with members desirable changes

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Person who are in charge of participants relation will be here in forum soon to answer questions about participants and discuss with members desirable changes

Great! You guys have a lot of catching up to do. The previous managenent group pretended that RLC was their only competition and then completely ignored their most valuable members for a very, very long time. Actually, to the point of being rude and threatening to them. Then, at the exact same time, more then half of the tenants sank to the lowest level of boredom and inactivity possible. The result, your veiwer numbers tanked and your subscribers joined the competition. I know that you know all of this. I wish you the best of luck. You have an uphill battle on your hands and now 2 competitors to deal with. 

To help you out I'll change the title of my negative thread. ✌❤

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Great! You guys have a lot of catching up to do. The previous managenent group pretended that RLC was their only competition and then completely ignored their most valuable members for a very, very long time. Actually, to the point of being rude and threatening to them. Then, at the exact same time, more then half of the tenants sank to the lowest level of boredom and inactivity possible. The result, your veiwer numbers tanked and your subscribers joined the competition. I know that you know all of this. I wish you the best of luck. You have an uphill battle on your hands and now 2 competitors to deal with. 

To help you out I'll change the title of my negative thread. ✌❤

Thank you Amy for changing name. Hope you shall see some changes soon :)

• Upvote 1

On 19.04.2017 at 3:54 PM, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews  Nice one! I'm really glad to see you are going to make an effort to improve the site.  For me you have the most interesting and beautiful tenants but I never subscribed because of the poor cameras.  I'm sure you've got improving the cameras as part of your plan and I hope you guys can really make it work!

Thank you. It;s seems that the most part of cams problems caused by bad code. Working now on it, shall see result in the end of May

• Upvote 1

It was question about why participants are changing so rapidly. the reason is simple, after casting the new participants need to spend some time on project so they could understand if life below cameras is acceptable for them, we need to understand if they are interesting. Nearest time we are planning to make some polls so our members could take part in decisions about newcomers.

• Upvote 1