Voyeur-Villa News

Any word on new people coming to the Villas, Tver has the one guy that needs a girl, Volga is just bad needs people, Dubna is hurting because the couple that's should be there are in Volga, you have been looking for a month and half and you have nothing  you have 3 out of 5 Villas that need people 

• Upvote 1

Concerning the problems with the broadcast, or login please, send the screen shots, the time, the browser and send it to the [email protected] The technicians are gathering the information concerning the problems. Writing here "...probs here ! all appt. " or something like this is not helping at all. There are different problems with different problem messages.  The technicians would like to know more on that.

44 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Concerning the problems with the broadcast, or login please, send the screen shots, the time, the browser and send it to the [email protected] The technicians are gathering the information concerning the problems. Writing here "...probs here ! all appt. " or something like this is not helping at all. There are different problems with different problem messages.  The technicians would like to know more on that.

i have PM you the problem with a screenshot and i have received no answer from you.

why the technicians don't check directly on the VV website for see all the problems there is ? they will see all the problems on only 30 seconds it's not our job to do this it's the VV job.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

i have PM you the problem with a screenshot and i have received no answer from you.

why the technicians don't check directly on the VV website for see all the problems there is ? they will see all the problems on only 30 seconds it's not our job to do this it's the VV job.

I have answered in PM and will repeat it here:

Such kind of problem can be caused by bad connection (you need to test the speed (speedtest.net)) or the fail of the data transmission (server overload or our maintenance (we are always working to make the site better. constantly. and sometimes the server can be overloaded by us, sorry, but there is no perfect time for that.)). The most common reasons. Then it can be also the browser glitch (change the browser), the provider problems and even cache (clean the cache)

Therefore, by sending the complain to support here is what information is needed:

Your IP (75.88.120.177)

your browser: (Mozilla/5.0)

OS  - Windows NT 6.3

screen shot of the problem and speedtest

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I have answered in PM and will repeat it here:

Such kind of problem can be caused by bad connection (you need to test the speed (speedtest.net)) or the fail of the data transmission (server overload or our maintenance (we are always working to make the site better. constantly. and sometimes the server can be overloaded by us, sorry, but there is no perfect time for that.)). The most common reasons. Then it can be also the browser glitch (change the browser), the provider problems and even cache (clean the cache)

Therefore, by sending the complain to support here is what information is needed:

Your IP (75.88.120.177)

your browser: (Mozilla/5.0)

OS  - Windows NT 6.3

screen shot of the problem and speedtest

sorry but i have this type of problem only on your site,my internet connection is excellent,i am member on rlc and camarads and i have no problem on this sites.

*in tula the streaming work 2 seconds before to get this or most of the time the connection is not possible,impossible to watch the birthday party:

the same problem happens in all other appartments there is just the time can vary before get this screen and it depend the camera too,i use google chrome.

i will not contact the support because it's like send a letter in the desert,the support answer sometime but nothing changes after i stopped all the contact with the support,i give you the problem here you can transmit to the support if you want and i don't give my ip adress like this,thanks.

790265Capture20170620150612296.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Any chance Mark getting some pussy in the near future, that one girl he had they fucked like rabbets   :biggrin:

There is always a chance, taking into consideration he has some many lovers, But not one of them is ready to live behind the glass. The casting is still on. We hope for the best.

• Upvote 1