Voyeur-Villa News

You still need a couple for Dubna  a couple in Volga and Tver you need a couple or Mark needs one of his girlfriends and it should not take over a week to fined people if it takes over a week then you have the wrong people looking or VV is the problem and I would say V V is the problem. The new V V makes the same mistakes as the old V V  :huh:

@VoyeurVillaNewsI sent Villa support this email over 24 hours ago with no response. This tell me it time to move on:

I have been a long time member of VV. I have never been more frustrated with VV than I am now. It takes fore ever to load a camera by the time it does the action has moved to another room. The time line is hard to work and it also takes for ever to load. Camera 9 in iris room hasn't work in over a week.  

Please tell me what you plan to do to fix these issues.

I really want to stay a member of VV

Thank you
  • Upvote 1

The site is working fine for me.  No issues. And the timeline is great. The only problem for me with the timeline is that you need to settle the time for each camera. A bit annoying but not deadly.

If you have that probs, did you write to them all the information as they asked - OS, browser. speed and so on? May be they would answer?

18 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

The site is working fine for me.  No issues. And the timeline is great. The only problem for me with the timeline is that you need to settle the time for each camera. A bit annoying but not deadly.

If you have that probs, did you write to them all the information as they asked - OS, browser. speed and so on? May be they would answer?

it's hard to tell them anything when they don't respond to my email. It's been two days since sent email and almost a day since I posted on CC. No response.

20 hours ago, bean1111 said:

@VoyeurVillaNewsI sent Villa support this email over 24 hours ago with no response. This tell me it time to move on:

I have been a long time member of VV. I have never been more frustrated with VV than I am now. It takes fore ever to load a camera by the time it does the action has moved to another room. The time line is hard to work and it also takes for ever to load. Camera 9 in iris room hasn't work in over a week.  

Please tell me what you plan to do to fix these issues.

I really want to stay a member of VV

Thank you

Sorry i couldn't answer before. Please provide me with your email. I'll ask the support to pay extra attention to your message.

10 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Sorry i couldn't answer before. Please provide me with your email. I'll ask the support to pay extra attention to your message.

all the messages adressed to support need extra attention!not only his message. the capacity of reaction of this site is very slow on many points.

Good day, the start of the week is a great reason to make the service better. Today we are changing the player for the best one.  The new one will be showing better and more stable video no matter what device  you are using. The work will be done in half an hour. Please press Ctrl+F5 if your browser is making the cache. 

10 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Good day, the start of the week is a great reson to make the service better. Today we are changing the player for the best one.  The new one will be showing better and more stable video no matter what device  you are using. The work will be done in half an hour. Please press Ctrl+F5 if your browser is making the cache. 

New one is actually worse as it shows cam in really bad quality for a few seconds before switching to HD. (Which isnt really HD) when you switch between cam. Makes it almost unusable