Voyeur-Villa News

13 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Full of bugs.  Half of the time, it is not available.  This whole timeline is bugged.  Video freezes, buffering all the time, doesn't keep the locating when switch angle..  and the list could continue for ever.

Just cancelled my subscription.  Last day tomorrow.  Adios VV.  I have enough.  They did nothing to improve for a while and when VH came in, they tried to rush non-tested features.  And who's still interested to watch Ivo and Sonya?   Participants used to go to all apartments and party.  Now half of them are mad at the other half.  Just totally boring.   Obviously they lost the war against VH.

they lost the war with vh because they have no money for invest,this is why there is all this problems,look the time they need for change the others old cameras ,more than two years this site is online and there is no real progress,they lost a large part of their members and now they are on vh because of the incompetence of vv for resolve the problems,vv don't listen their members and now this is the result,btw hi ben :shy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

they lost the war with vh because they have no money for invest,this is why there is all this problems,look the time they need for change the others old cameras ,more than two years this site is online and there is no real progress,they lost a large part of their members and now they are on vh because of the incompetence of vv for resolve the problems,vv don't listen their members and now this is the result,btw hi ben :shy:

vv remind me with NOKIA at the start of mobile technology

• Like 1

Totally agree with you

And they hired an incompetent to develop their new website.  Grey and purple on black is just awful.  Can hardly see.  Since that argument between Nick and Ivo, nothing is the same.  They don't visit between apartments.  Old apartments, no interaction, poor quality, lots of bugs.  This is where VV is now. I'm done with them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Totally agree with you

And they hired an incompetent to develop their new website.  Grey and purple on black is just awful.  Can hardly see.  Since that argument between Nick and Ivo, nothing is the same.  They don't visit between apartments.  Old apartments, no interaction, poor quality, lots of bugs.  This is where VV is now. I'm done with them.

the only condition for i try again vv it's i see new cameras everywhere and no more buffering but for have this result i can wait minimum one year,all is slow with vv,the good old time with vv is behind now

I am sorry, but it works for almost all the subscribers. No buffering actually.  Especially in the timeline. The online broadcast is buffering sometimes when the channel is overloaded, but we are working on that.  The cameras are yes - an issue to be resolved. The timeline problem -  doesn't keep the locating when switch angle, i will pass it to the techs. 

Concerning the tenants,  you remember the old days when Nick quarreled with Ivo, Meanwhile lots of things is happening  between the tenants, they do visit each other. Make lots of events. People like it.

We are still struggling, and soon will win everyone.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I am sorry, but it works for almost all the subscribers. No buffering actually.  Especially in the timeline. The online broadcast is buffering sometimes when the channel is overloaded, but we are working on that.  The cameras are yes - an issue to be resolved. The timeline problem -  doesn't keep the locating when switch angle, i will pass it to the techs. 

Concerning the tenants,  you remember the old days when Nick quarreled with Ivo, Meanwhile lots of things is happening  between the tenants, they do visit each other. Make lots of events. People like it.

my last experience with vv during my last suscription two months ago was buffering when it was action time,probably too many freeloaders connected at the same time and enough bandwich for the pay members because of that,

the quality videos are just horrible on many pay cameras it's emergency to change the cameras and change this archive system too,i already said that before but nothing change

6 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

You should do the following test:  Click on one cam in Nick & Liza's room.  Go back in timeline.  Then change to an other cam and again go back in timeline.  You will get the previous cam.

Try also to click at different positions in the timeline.  The cam takes for ever to go to new location and 80% of time, it freezes.  

How can u say that they make lots of events.  Tver used to visit Tula  When was the last time it happened?  When was the last time Iris and Lex were with Nick and Lisa?  We don't see then same thing it looks like.  Keep trying to defend your product, as far as I'm concerned, you are dead.

7 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

my last experience with vv during my last suscription two months ago was buffering when it was action time,probably too many freeloaders connected at the same time and enough bandwich for the pay members because of that,

the quality videos are just horrible on many pay cameras it's emergency to change the cameras and change this archive system too,i already said that before but nothing change

But that was 2 months ago! we have been working since that day the whole summer.

What about the archive system? How should it be changed?

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

But that was 2 months ago! we have been working since that day the whole summer.

What about the archive system? How should it be changed?

if i read bencoudon the problem continue,

the archive system is a big thing to change,if the members have not the envy to press the rec button there is nothing in the archive or only one poor video of 5 mn ,take example on vh their archive system is very good,they have operators here work for them for recording the action everydays and there is the full scenes in the archive and not only 5 poor minutes,the vv archive is totally useless,there is good things to take in other voyeur sites but i already said that one or two months ago here and apparently you have not read my post